OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

Funny enough these shoes feel pretty good for squats haha. Like a combat boot.

Attachments

• E755ED9C-ED0F-4D6A-B376-E5104C760EEF.jpeg
    E755ED9C-ED0F-4D6A-B376-E5104C760EEF.jpeg
    318.7 KB · Views: 417
Damn I just got my pair from Packer. These joints are narrow af. Idk if they’ll break in enough 😬. My toes are getting crammed. Went TTS.

They look amazing 😭😭😭

My feet were hurting pretty badly after shooting around. I’m not sure it’s gonna stretch out much wider, the shape is just narrow.

Worst case scenario we bring it to a Nike store for a return without receipt. They will give a $210 gift card since that’s how much the shoe is selling for on Nike.

Last edited:
I go TTS on everything, have since I reached my adult size… including OG 2s. These were for hoop so if snug, I like that, but these are way too tight. Whole toe box is narrow af IMO.
I’ve pretty much skipped the Lebron retros except the mvp 7 which I went tts and they’re good, and sprite 8s which I saw people said go up 0.5. I did on those and they fit great (for casual).
I wear 13 so going up 0.5 is usually not an option.

I never owned the og 2. Is the toe box on this one more narrow than the original? I feel like the originals were somewhat wide based on memory of how they looked.

My feet were hurting pretty badly after shooting around I’m not sure it’s gonna stretch out much wider, the shape is just narrow.

Worst case scenario we bring it to a Nike store for a return without receipt. They will give a $210 gift card since that’s how much the shoe is selling for on Nike.
For real? I’ll definitely do that lol.
I’ll be near an outlet tomorrow, wonder if that will work at an outlet?

It’s a no receipt return so it won’t be on your account. You can only get Nike credit so they are not too concerned about where they came from.

It’s a no receipt return so it won’t be on your account. You can only get Nike credit so they are not too concerned about where they came from.
Noted…that’s not bad at all considering you’ll most likely be buying more at NDC anyways.

For real? I’ll definitely do that lol.
I’ll be near an outlet tomorrow, wonder if that will work at an outlet?

Yep exactly. It’ll be store credit but I’m sure we will find a way to spend that later. Lol basically flipped $115 into $210, get a new pair of lebron 20s instead.

Might be better to do it at a main Nike store. You run the risk of the shoe being on discount at the outlet and affecting your return credit lol

Damn I just got my pair from Packer. These joints are narrow af. Idk if they’ll break in enough 😬. My toes are getting crammed. Went TTS.

They look amazing 😭😭😭

Interesting.

TTS has worked fine for me, I know other’s have had different experiences. Length wise is fine, the only place I experienced any tightness is right here until I broke them in.

5B8997D4-C378-40B9-8D52-2CAE02F3CE21.jpeg
I think TTS works well for this shoe as well. But admittedly, I did take out the insoles for the first wear because it did feel tight in that exact area for me as well. Hopefully with more wear, they’ll break in for me as well.

Last edited:
I think TTS works well for this shoe as well. But admittedly, I did take out the insoles for the first wear because it did feel tight and that exact area for me as well. Hopefully with more wear, they’ll break in for me as well.
Can we talk about how nice the insoles are? Can’t remember the last pair of shoes I had that came with premium insoles!

Are yours for casual wear or for hoops? I wanted to use mine for hoops, would have gone up half size for casual definitely.
Definitely casual but I wouldn’t mind seeing how they feel on court. I think I’d be fine with my 11 because I don’t like my shoes too snug.

went with half size up in case i end up balling in these, but they do seem smaller. 10.5 AZG2 vs 10 AM97 heel to toe is about same length.

Attachments

• Image_20230110_124832.jpeg
    Image_20230110_124832.jpeg
    548.6 KB · Views: 223
Back
Top Bottom