OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

I still remember the All-Star Game 2 when it came out in early 2005. The thing that sucked about the retail version is that the details on LeBron's pair were omitted on them, which made them look generic. But I still got a pair that time. I still have them today, I just haven't worn them in years.

Nike seriously needs to release that colour already

Did your soles make it through the day or have you already reglued them before. Wore mine about a month ago and the sole separated within an hour lol
For whatever reason i've had more luck in general then most people seem to have here with old shoes separating. I mean, I've had it happen a couple of times but not often. My OG 2s aren't even close to that stage.

I should probably just shut up lol.

Damn. I'm not sure if I want to proceed...

A retro of the premier cw would make it a lot easier!
s-l600.jpg

Got my pair from goat under retail. As I mentioned before, I had the black/varsity crimson pair in 04. The tongue on these retros are extremely short in comparison smh. The sizing definitely fits exactly as I remembered in 04. True to size, but more on the snug side. Zoom air is just as I remembered in 04 when I first wore them to school, very very responsive lol. Hopefully, these don’t bottom out lol

C86EB086-5D2B-4784-AD6B-E3DB0FEFD74F.jpeg

When I copped my Barbershop 3s my outlet had a FSR of these. It was bound to happen. They were still retail as well.

I ended up going half size up. Toe box was way too tight for me.
I haven’t wore my pair with the insoles yet but I feel like I broke them in a bit without them. It’s gotten more comfortably with each wear where I would say TTS is fine.

Back
Top Bottom