🍎 OFFICIAL NEW YORK METS THREAD 🍎: @ LA Dodgers 4/19-4/21 CIty Connect Revealed

whats up with our starters checking out early, minus deGrom ?

Also concerning deGrom.....him bunting 2 games ago was a thing of beauty. Playing small ball and hitting home runs will win us a lot of games.

This team has a lot of potential.

Don't know how long you can let Harvey keep going. If the front office spent money on pitching in the offseason, you wouldn't be too worried. After Noah and Jacob, it's a crapshoot.

I'm going to beat the Arrieta drum all season long. The Wilpons cheaped out knowing how bad the starting rotation situation was.

Hate...Harvey...so...much...you...guys...
giphy.gif

New week, same ****...Harvey is washed B. He needs to kick rocks, he needs to be sent to Belize, it's over.

Harvey should follow Wade Davis's path unless he improves his velocity or become Greg Maddux type

let's go Thor! good thing about yesterday is they won't feel the heat coming tonight! haha

Bullpen been terrible lately

Wasted deGrom's terrific performance twice in a row

Too many walks allowed

Callaway leaves in Lobaton to take a bases loaded at bat with Lagares and Nimmo on the bench only to take him out in the bottom half. Ramos and an ineffective Blevins can't do their job. On them again.

Callaway leaves in Lobaton to take a bases loaded at bat with Lagares and Nimmo on the bench only to take him out in the bottom half. Ramos and an ineffective Blevins can't do their job. On them again.

Not only that, but going to Ramos again when you have other guys like Sewald, and overusing Familia when it's still only April.

While I'm happy with the record, yesterday was a loss on the manager. Their just handing out wins to divisional teams

im worried about Matz tonight.

Im actually worried about every one of our starters not named Jacob or Noah.

Many Harvey is such a b****

Outside of me and him being eskimo bros, I don’t mess with his type of attitude or personality at all.

im worried about Matz tonight.

Im actually worried about every one of our starters not named Jacob or Noah.

Wheeler and Matz would be alright. It's sitll April. Let's wait and see in July

Many Harvey is such a b****

Outside of me and him being eskimo bros, I don’t mess with his type of attitude or personality at all.

Such distraction :smh:

Matz is pathetic. Losing his focus after Flores's mistake

No excuse for that

Matz is Jon Niese 2.0. He will literally lose an entire game when something doesn't go his way.

How about that Jason Vargas debut? Woof.

Back
Top Bottom