• USA

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jamaica is 97% people of African descent, forget about this "out of many one people crap" - this isnt the thread to have these discussions those
Horace Chang is black and falls into that 97%. However does he not have some Asian roots? Damian Marley would fall into that 97%, but does he not have some Caucasian roots?

20221219_061559.jpg

23 years old :sick:

Got the same amount of goals that Pele scored at the WC in his career in the same amount of matches, 14...
I'd bet that if Pele is still alive and kicking well, he would talk trash about Mbappe's achievement and parade his 3 WC titles. no offense to Pele considered to be a football icon but the guy is an idiot to discredit other players just to remain important.

On a similar note
Incredible how ignorant americans are calling us “Nazis”and “europeans” eventhough we latinos. We definitely not getting the “european” red carpet treatment when trying to immigrate to US…i can tell you that. We still get the Bad Hombres treatment.
Back in October my 20 year old cousin from argentina was stuck at the border for damn near two months and was treated like every other latino.
Dude had to cross through the Arizona desert.
He still paying off the coyote that helped him in.
Maybe if he looked like Mac Allister he coulda just strolled into the US but he looks more like Cuti Romero :lol:
blame it on that idiot orange guy.

Anyone eaten at his restaurant? I'm sure it's expensive AF, but is the food actually good?
I haven't eaten at his restaurant but was curious to try it out not because I wanted to. I watched several reviews and videos about it and all of the things said was paying a lot for the performance and service. some even tried to do his food prep and could easily replicate the performance and the people that cooked the same stuff only have to spend 1/10 or way less than what the restaurant is charging for. if you got money to burn and wanted the show off, then I wouldn't prevent you from doing so. but there are a lot of steakhouses out there that are savory and cheap. I love my steaks and I could do some real amazing ones. if you are the cooking type of person, it is easy.

I'd bet that if Pele is still alive and kicking well, he would talk trash about Mbappe's achievement and parade his 3 WC titles. no offense to Pele considered to be a football icon but the guy is an idiot to discredit other players just to remain important.

Plus it was argued that he wasn’t the best player at either of the wins. If my memory serves me right, he wasn’t the leading scorer at any of the world cups and was injured in the second one?

Plus it was argued that he wasn’t the best player at either of the wins. If my memory serves me right, he wasn’t the leading scorer at any of the world cups and was injured in the second one?
from my memory, he was credited with some of the flashy moves. other than that, he was more of a supporting cast than a captain. I didn't mind him being credited as a football icon especially in the football world. but once the insults started, that is one area that people should not have crossed. we can include Maradona for that disrespectful attitude as well, more so considering he's Argentinian.

from my memory, he was credited with some of the flashy moves. other than that, he was more of a supporting cast than a captain. I didn't mind him being credited as a football icon especially in the football world. but once the insults started, that is one area that people should not have crossed. we can include Maradona for that disrespectful attitude as well, more so considering he's Argentinian.

He was a lot more than that.

He played over 1200 matches in his career and averaged nearly one goal per game.

He was voted player of the century in 2000.

‘58 WC. Coming off a knee injury. Up until then youngest player ever. Hat-trick in semi-final, 2 goals in the final.

‘62 WC - played and scored in first game then injured and no further part.

‘66 WC - eliminated in initial stages - rules at that time didn’t allow substitutes and other teams intentionally played dirty so he wasn’t effective.

‘70 WC. Played a vital role leading Brazil to championship. Scored a handful, assisted a bunch.

It’s fair that in 1962 he didn’t have much to do with Brazil winning due to injury - and back then you were only counted as a winner if you played in the final - but they changed that retrospectively in 2007.

In the other 2 he was a significant player on the team.

He probably suffers from the usual problem of not playing in the TV era - in basketball terms he’s Bill Russell compared to Magic Johnson as Maradona and Lebron as Messi.

He was a lot more than that.

He played over 1200 matches in his career and averaged nearly one goal per game.

He was voted player of the century in 2000.

‘58 WC. Coming off a knee injury. Up until then youngest player ever. Hat-trick in semi-final, 2 goals in the final.

‘62 WC - played and scored in first game then injured and no further part.

‘66 WC - eliminated in initial stages - rules at that time didn’t allow substitutes and other teams intentionally played dirty so he wasn’t effective.

‘70 WC. Played a vital role leading Brazil to championship. Scored a handful, assisted a bunch.

It’s fair that in 1962 he didn’t have much to do with Brazil winning due to injury - and back then you were only counted as a winner if you played in the final - but they changed that retrospectively in 2007.

In the other 2 he was a significant player on the team.

He probably suffers from the usual problem of not playing in the TV era - in basketball terms he’s Bill Russell compared to Magic Johnson as Maradona and Lebron as Messi.
could be. but as far as documented media is concerned, most of his goals were simplistic, no offense intended of course. he could be one of the greats but his attitude though does make his achievements less worthy. of course, other than Pele, which other footballers of his generation were that great? competition though is suspect.

could be. but as far as documented media is concerned, most of his goals were simplistic, no offense intended of course. he could be one of the greats but his attitude though does make his achievements less worthy. of course, other than Pele, which other footballers of his generation were that great? competition though is suspect.
Simplistic? He was light years ahead of his time without modern tech, nutrition and science. He was doing this in literal boots. Stop trying to discredit that man

Son really hating on a goat. Smh

Back
Top Bottom