• USA

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What does the diamond by team's name mean?
A1A97707-5FBC-4A77-A44A-12B5BEFE6229.jpeg

Wtf happened with Onana? This backup keeper isn't it at all...

Totally responsible for surrendering the lead and letting them go ahead right before HT in added time

Mitrovic with his first WC goal ever, Cameroon getting worked after that good start :smh:

Onana getting the last laugh

I don’t think Onana was wrong maybe he should’ve kept it to himself but he’s not wrong. Song has Cameroon playing a mess tactically no vision, I get his frustration when he the only in the defense trying to play football like it’s not the 90s.

I don’t think Onana was wrong maybe he should’ve kept it to himself but he’s not wrong. Song has Cameroon playing a mess tactically no vision, I get his frustration when he the only in the defense trying to play football like it’s not the 90s.
Yea I dont think he's wrong either but feel they should've come up with some sort of compromise at this stage...

Song is like the anti-Lucho philosophy wise :lol:, still prefers the keeper hoofing it long rather than building out from the back like Onana is comfortable with and does for his club

Don't know if it's because he's not getting good service but I kind of see why Spain didn't select Inaki all these years. He's clumsy with the ball and lacks confidence.

Back
Top Bottom