• USA

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can’t believe any transfer rumors that come out during the world cup. Most of these guys aren’t focused on their club situation right now
067EDC83-BDD1-4C3C-97C8-14AA09C58402.jpeg

Using Julien Laurens as a source is crazy man.

Everything he says or talks about is wrong.

Messi definitely coming to the MLS next year now :lol:

Using Julien Laurens as a source is crazy man.

Everything he says or talks about is wrong.

Messi definitely coming to the MLS next year now :lol:

My larger point is that I doubt Messi is on the phone making deals and life changing decisions in between practices with the national team

Lolol he ain’t coaching against Portugal. Lolol. Would’ve love to see that. His last game played for Portugal was against South Korea and now he won’t be there. :lol:

Next up

Fredemiro pivot with Neymar out, looks like Paqueta will move further up the pitch. Wish Bruno Guimares could start hut Tite knows what he's doing

Also Militao at RB it's looking like with Danilo out

Ghana gotta work on fitness. Dudes were tired at the end. Just playing kickball instead of possession

Don't know if it's because he's not getting good service but I kind of see why Spain didn't select Inaki all these years. He's clumsy with the ball and lacks confidence.
Yea Williams doesn’t seem to know what he’s doing with the ball but yo fast af! They got him out there just for the pace/pressure alone

Good W Ghana :pimp: …Focus up on defense next match and get bum *** Uruguay outta here

Back
Top Bottom