Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lmfao that’s so stupid considering there is no advantage to your body being off

think if they can get so nitty gritty specific with the tech a modification to the rule can be was the part of your body you first touched/controlled the ball with offside. It’s ridiculous to call back a goal for someone’s shoulder cap being offside. The rule was made to stop cherry picking, right now the defender gets too much of an advantage imo and less goals and teams/fans celebrating just to have a goal called back takes away from the game.

All this for southgate to bench rashy next game

Yep I think instead of thinking hmm I should start him, negative coaches feel validated for their spark off the bench coming through, like Santos with Leão.

I hate the large amounts of time being added to every half

It’s stressful but I like it and it makes sense when you see the stats of how little time the ball is actually in play. I think it was like at most 60 minutes a match normally. With the 2 extra subs having an additional 10+ mins of match time is more viable too.

how do they determine how many teams qualify from each region?

There’s some math behind it IDK.

But Africa could potentially have more teams than CONCACAF and COMENBOL combined at the end of this group stage.

They deserve more slots.

Coupé It Coupé It
jum9zr9dxz051.jpg
Maguire>>Van Dijk discussion on the table this weekend, sorry bruv.

I don't care. I don't seek moral victories to make up for my club's deficiencies.

All I care about are my countries right now.
That’s fair.

I’ve been watching all the games but just don’t really care to root for the U.S. until the game really becomes more popular here and there is a proper culture around it.

Don’t have any connection to any international country either.

Also, it’s clear the US is lacking cutting edge and goals up front, but I’ve overall been impressed at the quality of the footy they’re playing particularly in defense and midfield imo, and that it’s advanced past MLS all-stars ball.

Also, it’s clear the US is lacking cutting edge and goals up front, but I’ve overall been impressed at the quality of the footy they’re playing particularly in defense and midfield imo, and that it’s advanced past MLS all-stars ball.

Agreed. This is so much better than the USMNT I grew up with. I remember when Landon Donovan to Everton on a loan was a big deal. Now the US has players all over and on the biggest clubs in the world

Guys dont worry 2026 World Cup with these 48 countries gonna be crazy. The messed up thing is that everyone is guaranteed 2 games, so imagine if a big team lose their first game lol. Its gonna be INSANE

I mean I’m probably showing my age here… but does anybody else think Berhalter should at least dress up a little bit more than what he is wearing? I’m like expecting him to show up at a skate park asking all the youngbloods questions about their best tricks.

Nah my guy dressed like he went there from the suboxone clinic

Back
Top Bottom