• USA

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m glad some of you are finally seeing how garbage these MLS players are. I can’t wait for the day there’s 0 of them on our World Cup roster.
That would never happen…The domestic league gotta be represented somehow, it’s the politics

Even if all the players are non MLS bet the coach will be from Orlando FC or something tho :lol:

1669758587934.png

I don't get how the large amount of time being added on is an issue, there's a lot of time wasting, injuries, subs & reviews. The actual playing time shouldn't be reduced.

Exactly.

For as much flack as FIFA gets they’re doing two things right.

Adding extra time when the ball isn’t in play….

And introducing and state of the art offside system. Camera angles deceive. Lasers don’t.

Guys dont worry 2026 World Cup with these 48 countries gonna be crazy. The messed up thing is that everyone is guaranteed 2 games, so imagine if a big team lose their first game lol. Its gonna be INSANE

And there it is…

For every good thing FIFA do they go ahead and so some bull**** like this - diluting the product. :lol:

48 teams is INSANE. No excuses now tho I guess if a country can’t make it. :lol:

Hate to say it cuz it’s a bruva but yo really a liability out there…Him and all the MLS dudes wild shaky matter fact :lol: :smh:
Same he a Georgia guy too but he is not cut out for this level. I’m glad to see the day the USA can field a 11 of non-MLS players. Next step is the all the best bench options to be non-MLS

Tbh if GGG has sense the top 3 subs for the USA rn would be non-MLS players. Reyna, Aaronsson and Joe Scally who plays for Borussia Mönchengladbach. If we need someone to come on at RB why not him my guy Moore clearly outta his depth

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom