• Mexico

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trey wants more of this :rofl:

1669759548689.png
I want the games to look like this to be honest. Love da shooting form and arm extension. No hand ball IMO. IF I wanted Robots and lasers to determine da outcome of footy I would watch Sleepy Joseph give a speech on da Green New Deal.

I don't get how the large amount of time being added on is an issue, there's a lot of time wasting, injuries, subs & reviews. The actual playing time shouldn't be reduced.

For me, I don’t mind it in general. However, the first half had a goal, one sub, and pulisic basically lying in the goal for a long *** time. One of the Iranian guys pulled a groin and also spent time on the ground for a long time in the first half. They only added 5 min of stoppage time for the first half. The second half there were only two substitution breaks, and nobody really faking any injuries. Yet, they added 9 minutes. It seemed egregious in this particular instance to me.

Goals aside. US hasn't lost... there's some good tings goin on...

And only given up a single goal on a PK.

7 people voted for Portugal in the poll? Nice :lol:

15 votes for the USA? :lol:

4 FOR MEXICO? :rofl:

2 for England. :rofl: (Diggler definitely one of them)

No Netherlands :pimp:

can't remember who i voted for but it was probably either France or I homered and voted the US :lol:

Mexico sells the same number of kits in America as the USMNT do. (Maybe it’s changed since 2015- but I’m sure it’s still close)

1669783055107.png

1669782976739.png

Back
Top Bottom