• USA

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I get why they don’t allow it, but those old school pics of players like Maldini wearing them are :pimp:

1670210551450.png

They have been terrible.

Plus every commercial is either Pulisic or a Qatari Governmemt ad. :lol:

The guy who calls the Portuguese names correctly in the booth is good tho.

Kate Abdo needs a bonus for putting up with all the murrican pundits horrible takes. She's been one of the best if not, the best pundit on the Fox coverage.

american pundits have no insight at all in to the top players in the world

you can tell people in this thread consume more footy than the us pundits. even with the biggest superstars they are unable to add even the slightest bit of insight without getting it completely wrong.

That article perfectly captures the issues with the Fox sports team. Treating the World Cup like an extended football game.

I was trying to figure out what the deal with Donovan was. Always felt he was weirdly aggressive during analysis, like a gen-z version of Lalas.

Only thing I really disagree with is address the Qatar getting the WC, we are pass that. The time to make a stand was weeks ago by not showing up. Don't show up and constantly try to take some moral high ground by passive aggressive comments every single game.

I honestly don't think the fox coverage could be worse if they tried, like honestly tried to botch this.

Like good lord can you just maybe mention where players play club footy? Can you maybe give some insight into the formation each team is playing? Literally can you say anything other then "Mbappe looks open...." "Mbappe is wide open on the left will they get him the ball???" "Mbappe is running...he is running fast"

Its literally infuriating

Kinda rooting for Japan but think Croatia is too much. Should be able to control the game

I'd be happy with either winner but I'm rooting for the Japanese in this one, sorry Modric

I just been watching on telemundo, im not a spanish speaker but dont mind it.

this kind of goes back to the conversation we had before when they were talking about AI commentators.

basically american coverage of sports is just mansplaining.

Back
Top Bottom