• USA

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only thing I really disagree with is address the Qatar getting the WC, we are pass that. The time to make a stand was weeks ago by not showing up. Don't show up and constantly try to take some moral high ground by passive aggressive comments every single game.

This. I would rather the television network not insult my intelligence by pretending to care about those issues. They’re all making money hand over fist from airing these matches.

Omg that chance :wow:

Would've been one of the goals of the tourney damn.

Japan's been creating the best chances these last few moments...

That goal was coming, Japan been in the Croatian end and final third constantly the last 10-15 mins

Croatia can definitely come back from a goal down though, they've already showed it this tourney and they've got the squad for it.

Couldn't have scored at a better moment though just before halftime, Japan really showing they're not happy just being here.

They're legit trying to make a run and they all believe they can

I honestly don't think the fox coverage could be worse if they tried, like honestly tried to botch this.

Like good lord can you just maybe mention where players play club footy? Can you maybe give some insight into the formation each team is playing? Literally can you say anything other then "Mbappe looks open...." "Mbappe is wide open on the left will they get him the ball???" "Mbappe is running...he is running fast"

Its literally infuriating
This. Or explain each teams style and their strengths and weaknesses to the casuals. A bunch of Magic Johnson esque takes and commentary :lol:

Onside by literal centimetres...

20221205_105339.jpg
20221205_105343.jpg

I'd like to see the distance covered stats for this WC.
Japan has to be up there, the whole squad has been crazy energetic every match.

Back
Top Bottom