OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup underway

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Starting Carvajal, Kroos & Modric twice in less than a week is some decision

Also nacho on the left flank again means that when Vini gets double and triple teamed for 90 mins with no support we’ll once more have to hear about how Araujo clamped him by himself. Idk man is Carlo playing the long game and holding cards for the Copa since the league is wrapped up.

20230319_151738.jpg

sergio roberto over kessie :smh:
kessie has been very strong lately. he was one of the best players last time they played.

lewandowski needs to stop sucking.
man has lost his touch since the world cup. full of energy and spirit but Barca need goals.

and you madrid cats are funny like you want araujo to iso like it’s an and 1 mixtape. like that somehow deters from his previous dominance.

that’s literally what a good defense does

A lot of pessimism from madridistas regarding our lineup. Maybe Carlo is banking on Barca to not play/win ugly at home and leave themselves exposed. If Barca do pack it in though this RM side have shown they don’t know what to do. Outside of Vinicius we’ve also been painfully weak on the wings. Carvajal has been abysmal.

I think our x-factors are Camavinga and Nacho. If they both put in a good performance I like our chances. And I feel like Carlo is counting on Cama heavily here too.

Back
Top Bottom