OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
'Pool might be better off with an actual RB moving forward man...

I'd experiment with RM Trent soon if I'm Klopp, he's a consistent liability at the back

I hope one of the alleged deals he mentioned that they have been working on is a RB.
is this wishful thinking or do yall really have prospects lined up?

y'all called him a generational rb now you need to replace him at the ripe age of 24
it would seem odd to look for a rb when he's one of the top earners at the club. he would have to move.

y'all called him a generational rb now you need to replace him at the ripe age of 24
it would seem odd to look for a rb when he's one of the top earners at the club. he would have to move.

He’s going to have to change positions because he can’t defend anymore

Jesus looking every bit like a player who hasn't played since November. And then he goes and wins a pen :lol: 8)

is this wishful thinking or do yall really have prospects lined up?

The way we play does not allow him to defend consistently. He spends a lot of time going up the pitch and cutting into the middle. Years past, the team was setup in a way to help cover him. That is no longer the case. We had a lack of creativity in the midfield then, so it was necessary for him to do so. Now, we have a complete lack of presence within the midfield and he still has to help create chances and defend. Until we address those issues, it just makes more sense to slot him in the midfield. Nonetheless, there were a lot of mistakes made today, I won’t make him the scapegoat for this loss.

Back
Top Bottom