OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
KTBFFH

Fs27dA1XwAAIX1J

Potter got a raw deal as much as Tuchel, no manager would flourish in those conditions and given little time to create chemistry with a massively bloated squad midseason.

He probably never should've been in the job to begin with but that's a hard environment for anyone

🤦🏽‍♂️

I’m trying to brace myself for our usual struggle footy tomorrow. 4-3-3, Valverde/Carvajal doing nothing on the right. Tired Benzema. Vini trying to take on 3 defenders by himself the whole match.

🤦🏽‍♂️

I’m trying to brace myself for our usual struggle footy tomorrow. 4-3-3, Valverde/Carvajal doing nothing on the right. Tired Benzema. Vini trying to take on 3 defenders by himself the whole match.

non overlapping full backs is pretty common now though. vinnie plays really high and wide so it’s not a surprise he is isolated but it’s also why he has so many successful take ons.
especially with kroos and modric in the midfield. they can’t cover

Fs43HH4WcAAOhEG

Captain N'Golo :emoji_fire:

3-5-2

Kovacic - Kante - Enzo in the mid

Enzo might be able to do his thing on the pitch this time

Four wingers on bench :lol:

Good luck Bruno
imago1018273832h-1.jpg

Up the Chels

What a start
After that dog**** against Everton I’m glad this is turning out to be a great midtable showdown

People in consideration for the Chelsea job; Julian Nagelsmann, Mauricio Pochettino, Luis Enrique, Luciano Spalletti, Oliver Glasner(Frankfurt) and Ruben Amorim(Sporting). Essentially that's the exact ranking

Tuning in now .. trying to see how Liverpool look in anticipation of Sundays game

is chelsea gonna buy felix? or would you?
i guess it depends on the new manager but he's not looking like someone you play a lot of money for

For what Atleti would want for him, I wouldn’t pay that much. With Boehly who knows though

Edit: all things considered, pretty poor display from Chelsea in this first half

Back
Top Bottom