OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Real Madrid does it again

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wouldn't consider Felix with the amount Atleti would want.
Talented player, just hasn't done enough to justify coming to the table and bargaining with them.

Last edited:
we need to offload players anyway. if youre a loan player then its an easy 86 choice.

Very slow boring game. Liverpool picked it up in the end. Felix kid is meh

Felix would need to come at a pretty steep discount to make sense, especially with Nkunku coming in the summer. I don’t see Atleti accepting a loss on him

wonder where felix ends up
there really isn't a market for him.
that's the gamble with a loan. it's an unfavorable position to make an impression on a new league when it's already hard enough in favorable conditions. his stock has def dropped.

Last edited:
in halftime funnies here's how they treat ya boy
VHXyL1P.jpg

also an article saying They called Potter Harry or Hogwarts behind his back. Mudryk they called Malfoy. And we had so many players that some often changed in the corrider

I love what I see from Felix

I think Chelsea will ask for another loan year with the buy option if both clubs aren't able to complete the permanent deal

Unless a club like United willing to overspend/match Atletico's demands on Felix

sid lowe brought up a great point with chelsea
whats the point of firing the manager now if you are just going to keep his assistant?

I would never expect to go to Anfield and win, we’ll still be vulnerable on the counter especially if Saliba is still out… but it might be spliff time for Liverpool this weekend 👀

This 'Pool side on current form are gonna be food for the Gunners man even at Anfield, especially their midfield...

Blew their load during their superbowl a few weeks back, scored just once since then with 3 L's out of 4

number of managers at Bundesliga teams since '07
dl3jnrvtowra1.jpg

if we were to go to 1991 Frieburg would be 4

Back
Top Bottom