OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saw Lampard is in line/interested in becoming the caretaker until someone is appointed.
Guess he's under the belief is he does decent, he can escape having to manage in second or third division?

Weghorst on the bench :wow:

Hope that'll be his spot permanently the rest of the season with Martial back in the team :lol:

Would've started Fred tbh, I don't trust that midfield at all after the weekend...

Not feeling confident about this but with that said he could have done worse and played Valverde at RW. Think we would have done well with younger athletic legs in the midfield. Tchouameni should have started.

It's an awful lineup, we have Camavinga & Tchouameni, he starts Kroos at DM in a double pivot with Modric, like what. You start Carvajal instead of Nacho, so Fede will spend the entire match covering for that midfield and Carvajal.

Kroos & Modric goal differential in big games has been terrible lately when they start together.

Not sure what they're expecting to achieve in the league with Lamps in charge but I guess they're trying to see if he can pull off a AVB 2.0 somehow :lol:

It's an awful lineup, we have Camavinga & Tchouameni, he starts Kroos at DM in a double pivot with Modric, like what. You start Carvajal instead of Nacho, so Fede will spend the entire match covering for that midfield and Carvajal.

Kroos & Modric goal differential in big games has been terrible lately when they start together.

Carvajal forever getting a pass from Ancelotti for the cl final performance. Let’s see though maybe a rested Carvajal can perform. But I don’t feel confident about it. Nacho would have been good there he’s been playing well. And I still think Valverde could find a home in that position.

I swear it’s been 17 Classicos this year
Word :lol:, crazy how fast Barca flipped the time around though after that first L at the start of the season.

Can't really get enough of that match up but I'm annoyed that it's the same time as the United game today :lol: :smh:

Brahs, I'm gonna have a baby girl to join me on my morning matchdays 🥰🥰😍😍
8FC5C310-D37A-4740-BF64-078817CDF20B.gif

Come on! Congrats my boy 🔥

Seems Nagelsmann is the guy Chelsea want then. He states he wants a break for now

Otherwise, Enrique would be hired now. Unless the club wants to give him a chance to come in fresh for pre-season after this season instead of dealing with oversized squad now

Bruno is one of Potter's guys. I think he and other guys likely want to be released from the club asap. It's possible Potter might land a job soon

Lampard is embracing the Hiddink role for his club :pimp:
0_FILE-Guus-Hiddink-To-End-Coaching-Career.jpg

I won't be surprised if Ashley Cole and John Terry want to join Lampard in the backroom :lol:

Having a tactical manager probably won't do us any good now anyways. Our players don't score on chances. I suppose they want a player coach with PL/CL experiences plus the same person that fans highly respect and admire

Mount has gone from the transfer list to first name on the sheet :lol:

I assume the club is hoping Lampard will convince Mount to accept the new contract

I cannot imagine how does Kepa react when he finds out Lampard is back lol

Back
Top Bottom