OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been saying it’s insane how VAR doesn’t check out of bounds
They need to check before corners too

La Liga has been wrapped up for a while. You think they care about an away match against Girona? That’s why I told you guys to ignore their league form.
I ignore their league form regardless we’ve all watched it for over 10 years of our lives their league form has nothing do with how they perform in this competition.

Var does check for out of bounce leading to a goal, its been checked before

When the ball is on the ground and you can clearly see the ball crossing the line, yes.

But never when ball is in high in the air. There’s no way for VAR to prove it’s out of bounds. You can’t overturn the goal. There’s no concrete proof.

But I’m down for all lines on the field having lasers. Goal line tech all over the field if it was up to me.

Surprised Alvarez didnt get any burn, seemed like the type of game for him but I can’t be mad at the result heading back home. Heart is already pumping a little for the 2nd leg :lol:

Gg madrid fans

That utd trey account on twitter is a master at farming interactions with his trolling and ****posting :lol:

Rodri played his heart out. For as good as Grealish has gotten this year, I still wanna see Foden or Alvarez on instead of him. They are just more crafty on the ball and will create more for Haaland on the wings and make Madrid have to defend word to jape jape

Grealish is so one dimensional it makes Carvajal look elite. That's who we really should be attacking. If Pep wanna change ****, this is the year to do it unlike previous years.

Man is overthinking about overthinking so he tries not to overthink at all, just play all 11 guys the full 90 it'll work :lol:

Madrid regained possession after Bernardo “kept it in”. It wasn’t really in the direct lead up to the goal for me

But anyway. City played bad. That’s the worst I’ve seen them look in a while. KDB and Gundo legit weren’t settling the ball. The turnovers were very strange for them.

Pep should have made subs. Bernardo was lazy on the ball and turning it over in the second half. And Grealish (who I do like) was ineffective. Dani being tight on him made him uncomfortable. He had no space to get running at the defense like he normally does. Foden/Alvarez would have been cooking trying to run in behind.

That being said…great game from Madrid as well. Camavinga at 20 years old is a baller. What a player he could be. And Vini is a killer. Best player on the field for me. Always always always dangerous on the ball.

Can’t wait for the second leg

Back
Top Bottom