OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Arsenal over achieved with the squad they had.
Don't see them having a deep UCL run with this squad but that can be argued for all teams 2-4.

They had an 8 point lead though :lol:

They bottled it. Dropped too many points when it mattered most.
Depth matters a lot but I mainly agree with this. Losing Saliba isn’t an excuse to drop points against west ham and Southampton and lose to Everton and forest. I don’t think there’s anyone at Arsenal that would use that as the reason they disappointed in those games. Losing a key player hurts but there’s certain clubs you should still beat regardless of that especially if you wanna win the title.

Best striker at City
9615B354-6C0A-4BB7-A4B6-D9E4EACDECCD.gif

What's the point of resting the likes of Mudrk, Felix and Madueke at this stage of the season when they need every point they can get??

Of course someone like Gallagher is still undroppable for Lamps at the same time :lol:

What do Chelsea need points for?

They’re stuck in purgatory last I checked.

Better no one gets injured.

I think Arsenal over achieved with the squad they had.
Don't see them having a deep UCL run with this squad but that can be argued for all teams 2-4.
Hell no
Group stage or the first KO round and we’re out :lol: I think because of the pot we’re gonna be in we’re gonna get a difficult group

I was hesitant to call it bottling at first but the west ham, Southampton, Brighton, and forest game changed my mind
No shame losing a lead at Anfield

We were up 8 points and might lose by 10 🍼

So what do the Gunners do with Balogun?

He's scored 20 in the league this season in France.

Think it would be a big mistake shipping him off and keeping someone like Nketiah...

So what do the Gunners do with Balogun?

He's scored 20 in the league this season in France.

Think it would be a big mistake shipping him off and keeping someone like Nketiah...
Well, prepare to be shocked then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'd prefer we ship out Eddie and Jesus, find a $100M striker and play Flo behind them next season. But what do I know? Other than Jesus was never the answer and Eddie has reached his potential.

What do Chelsea need points for?

They’re stuck in purgatory last I checked.

Better no one gets injured.
Gonna be the first time since the 90's that they miss out on the top half of the table if they don't win all their remaining games :lol:

Not really what you wanted to see happen after dropping 600M on new players this season and firing a CL winning coach if you're the owner...

Thought they'd give it a go for pride reasons but Lamps doesn't seem to care. Even finishing the season strong for the new players and their confidence would be good for next season

I get not playing a loan player but surely Mudryk could use the mins

Gonna be the first time since the early 90's they miss out on the top half of the table if they don't win all their remaining games :lol:

Not really what you wanted to see happen after dropping 600M on new players this season and firing a CL winning coach if you're the owner...

Thought they'd give it a god for pride reasons but Lamps doesn't seem to care. Even finishing the season strong for the new players and their confidence would be good for next season
It really doesn’t matter. It’s a poor season regardless. Nobody is gonna feel better about finishing 10th.

I'd prefer we ship out Eddie and Jesus, find a $100M striker and play Flo behind them next season. But what do I know? Other than Jesus was never the answer and Eddie has reached his potential.
Blew my mind reading that Nketiah never scored in the league again after his MOTM day in the cup final against United at the Emirates :lol: :wow:

Think Balogun would offer something better finishing wise no matter who ends up being the main 9 next season.

Gonna be the first time since the 90's that they miss out on the top half of the table if they don't win all their remaining games :lol:

Thought they'd give it a go for pride reasons but Lamps doesn't seem to care. Even finishing the season strong for the new players and their confidence would be good for next season

See I wouldn’t care about that.

Keep everyone healthy and move on from this disastrous season.

The sooner the better. Put this behind you.

Jesus is a great squad player to have you need guys like him. Ideally would want someone better than him but I can’t think of many strikers I’d want to step in than him. He played a big role in us knocking out Real a couple years back I wouldn’t ship off someone capable of that. Arsenal should look for someone better but ideally keep him too.

Eddie hasn’t scored since that United game in January
If we keep him as the backup and not just a squad player then we’re not serious

I think we need an older, experienced goal scorer. Who that is? I have no idea :lol:

I need 1 more goal and a clean sheet from City 🙏
I hope some starters come on this half

Back
Top Bottom