OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hell no
Group stage or the first KO round and we’re out :lol: I think because of the pot we’re gonna be in we’re gonna get a difficult group

I was hesitant to call it bottling at first but the west ham, Southampton, Brighton, and forest game changed my mind
No shame losing a lead at Anfield

We were up 8 points and might lose by 10 🍼

Exactly, I don't see Arsenal's name attached to any transfer target that's a game changer.
Vlahovic maybe?
Can't fault them for ultimately losing to City, just the way it was lost should be concerning.

Man I really hope we get Caicedo but i just have a feeling we won’t and it’ll be another example of a perfect player for the team lost

GGs to City and the title. This season’s Arsenal now has the record of being the most days top of the table without winning the title at the end.

Chelsea with the lowest points total in 27 years.

Dortmund winning so far. Hope they win it all

E70E7FF7-3F46-4C50-B510-9A02FB0B8BF3.jpeg

50F3A200-E0A7-4FFA-90FC-08B7A74494C2.jpeg

230224E9-87AB-4820-9AE0-609A0782E1E5.jpeg
140EAA0B-CC92-4AED-B30B-F83B8416C20F.jpeg

Last edited:
Hindrance with 2 footballs on the pitch at VAL-RMA game... LOL.
Bizarre.

Getting nasty now towards Vini... :smh:

I was watching the Real game and one of the commentators mentioned "I would normally say score a goal to silence them but that's not the right way to deal with this".

That narrative of scoring or playing unbelievable will stop racism needs to be completely ended.
Enough putting the onus on the abused to stop the abuse.

Depth matters a lot but I mainly agree with this. Losing Saliba isn’t an excuse to drop points against west ham and Southampton and lose to Everton and forest. I don’t think there’s anyone at Arsenal that would use that as the reason they disappointed in those games. Losing a key player hurts but there’s certain clubs you should still beat regardless of that especially if you wanna win the title.

This is the some of the best analysis I’ve read on their bottle job. You hit it on the head.

Back
Top Bottom