OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Real Madrid does it again

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He has to leave.

Honestly all the black players should leave (they won't of course, their means of living is attached to these locations) but they shouldn't be allowed to profit off of your gifts and look down at you all the same. Especially if you're the unwanted face of the league.

The issue is the kids from Latin countries IDOLIZING Real Madrid and Barcelona and wanting to go play there.

How do you change that?

I agree. Def rather that money be spent on a striker
I'm seeing us linked with Rice, Caicedo, Mount and now ****ing Gundogan. But not a single striker.

Hopefully it's a smokescreen and Edu's cooking up a madness signing in secret. Because if we run it back with Jesus and Eddie, we're not making it out the group stage in Europe.

The issue is the kids from Latin countries IDOLIZING Real Madrid and Barcelona and wanting to go play there.

How do you change that?
I guess you can't. It's pride in your culture as a South American vs pride in yourself as a person of African descent. And from my limited understanding on groups outside of America, a lot of them value the culture of their country or religion over race, even to their detriment.

Computer would always end up having Neymar on united when I’d run career mode in fifa years ago.

IMG_1028.gif

man, what?

This deff psg/Neymar’s camp pushing for a move and using United. Our manager just aired out the management and lack of direction in regards to summer plans.. we suppose to believe we are in talks with psg now?

Go home to your sister, Neymar.

In not surprising news :lol:

Suuuuuuper disingenuous headline. Those numbers are for one day of MLS360, and only the view count on YouTube. Doesn't take into account AT ALL the viewers through Apple+, which is, you know, the service that broadcasts it.

Don't slander Apple pls this is the only legal service I've had to watch MLS in like 5 years and I want to keep this service alive :lol:

Suuuuuuper disingenuous headline. Those numbers are for one day of MLS360, and only the view count on YouTube. Doesn't take into account AT ALL the viewers through Apple+, which is, you know, the service that broadcasts it.

Don't slander Apple pls this is the only legal service I've had to watch MLS in like 5 years and I want to keep this service alive :lol:

If the MLS numbers were so good, Not only would Da Don gloat about it, Apple wouldn't be as hesitant to release the numbers :lol:

If the MLS numbers were so good, Not only would Da Don gloat about it, Apple wouldn't be as hesitant to release the numbers :lol:
I know but let me dream. I haven't had to use laggy 360p Youtube streams or malware-laden Russian websites once this year. Let Tim Apple cook for a little bit longer.

Back
Top Bottom