OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup underway

20230516_064546.jpg

I reached out to them a few weeks ago and he said he didn't carry any. I just reached out again about a replica.

It's actually kinda crazy how hard it is to find namesets. Shouldn't be, it shares the same blocking as the world cup from that year.
I could have sworn at some point he told me he could print something with the same style, when I was looking for an old Bayern nameset. I just assumed he did it custom and that it was a "replica". I wonder if you could create the print file if he could just print it for you.

So because they don't want to wear a rainbow jersey means they are discriminating against them? Give me a break.
Yes. Its the one day of the year the team says "hey gay people, we recognize you're human beings and here's our hollow virtue signaling to say you matter," and yet the players can't suck it up for one day, and join in the idea that maybe yeah, there's nothing wrong with being gay. They don't have to believe it, but they especially don't have to come out and say "we disagree that you're people too."

But we apparently won't agree, so I'll leave it here.

Yes. Its the one day of the year the team says "hey gay people, we recognize you're human beings and here's our hollow virtue signaling to say you matter," and yet the players can't suck it up for one day, and join in the idea that maybe yeah, there's nothing wrong with being gay. They don't have to believe it, but they especially don't have to come out and say "we disagree that you're people too."

But we apparently won't agree, so I'll leave it here.
Yeah, I think it's foolishness. So we won't agree. Good on them for refusing to wear it.

I could have sworn at some point he told me he could print something with the same style, when I was looking for an old Bayern nameset. I just assumed he did it custom and that it was a "replica". I wonder if you could create the print file if he could just print it for you.

Told me to send a few reference photos and he'll see what he can do.
I knew to buy a Vini jersey before he left flamengo, just didn't like the button on the 2017 kit.

Won't happen again, already got my Endrick kit.
Monitoring Roque and Estevao for future purchases.

Told me to send a few reference photos and he'll see what he can do.
I knew to buy a Vini jersey before he left flamengo, just didn't like the button on the 2017 kit.

Won't happen again, already got my Endrick kit.
Monitoring Roque and Estevao for future purchases.
SmartSelect_20230522_202846_Yuzu Browser.jpg

Always wanted this one

Napoli's seemingly gonna lose both their sporting director and manager

Guintoli's apparently nailed on to join Juve

Back
Top Bottom