OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Glad they are standing up for themselves. You should not force a lifestyle on people.
Standing up for what exactly? Wearing a rainbow shirt is just a hollow gesture meant to show that you respect the LGBT community as people.
Is saying 'I respect them as human beings' against their religion too? Because that's essentially the same thing.
For them to make a fuss over a gesture as hollow as this, it really just comes off as homophobia under the guise of religion.

They're not being forced to hold hands at a gay parade or engage in homosexual activity, the "forcing a lifestyle" argument is medieval nonsense. Aside from that, being gay isn't a 'lifestyle' in the first place. The medical debate was settled a long time ago.

The graphic designer behind that trash thought he solved racism in Spain :rofl:

RFEF next week…

1684847954287.jpeg

Standing up for what exactly? Wearing a rainbow shirt is just a hollow gesture meant to show that you respect the LGBT community as people.
Is saying 'I respect them as human beings' against their religion too? Because that's essentially the same thing.
For them to make a fuss over a gesture as hollow as this, it really just comes off as homophobia under the guise of religion.

They're not being forced to hold hands at a gay parade or engage in homosexual activity, the "forcing a lifestyle" argument is medieval nonsense. Aside from that, being gay isn't a 'lifestyle' in the first place. The medical debate was settled a long time ago.
When was is settled? In addition, it's a lifestyle. I'm from another country and live in the west. Some of my family faced persecution and still do to some extent. Should I force people to wear a pin in support of us and our ideology m(which they may not agree with) to say theh support us?

No. That's ridiculous. Demanding that of people is lunacy. You're claiming to be progressive, but you don't appear to be so far from your imperious roots. "Wear this shirt or stand for our flag or else you're doomed."

Sheesh no wonder he’s been looking burnt out recently
New contract tho :smokin Saliba and Ode next

Given our impending relegation just thought I'd share some pics of tickets to games I've been too in the last 10-12 years. From Championship to Champions League.

84F3ED42-58D4-41DB-9347-D754F4712E2A.jpeg

Championship Adventures
9621A437-7118-4BF0-982D-C1DA2832B08F.jpeg

The "big" boys

1C502C2C-4E12-4667-ABFD-98DD76D6E685.jpeg

The night we won the championship in 2014
9A2C2125-7AE7-4EC8-943B-045F62184A18.jpeg

The day we beat Man City at the Etihad to really start believing we could win the league.
B0178772-5045-468A-A973-292860368D2C.jpeg

Champions League nights.

Whatever happens on Sunday I can say I've seen the lot.

Back
Top Bottom