OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup underway

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seems like a good amount of decent to quality defenders will be on the move this summer.

I for one, I’m not a fan of Saudi Arabia having players become ambassadors and pushing for their WC bid. They have enough money so it’s a little razzle dazzle. I feel like you should be an ambassador to your respective country, but I get why it’s allowed. I know Portugal wants to bid as a UEFA joint host for 2030 and Argentina with other countries in its federation. Saudi Arabia wants to bid of course, with the help of CR7 and Messi. If I’m from Argentina, I would be tight 😂

Reports of Karim leaving Madrid this summer are picking up more steam.

I don’t blame him, those home made videos are about to slap 100x harder now.

vince-special.gif

Now I can see why they said don’t fall in love with a loan player

:lol:

I ain’t mad at the decision. Doubt Atletico allow another loan. Assume they want any club to buy Felix now. Chelsea need to focus on their top priorities first. Plus Nkundu is coming

Anything going on with Laporte in particular? Or is just towards the end of his contract and wants to move?
Think it’s just an odd man out situation. He’s still great but 2 years left on his contract, stones and Dias when fit being the go to pairing has been established and pep riding with ake and Akanji over him for major matches this season leading to rumors he wants to go I get it. Of the expendable centerbacks we could get the most for him.

Kane doesn't seem like the type that would consider leaving England.
He wants that Shearer record
Levy would of course rather ship him off overseas but I don’t see Kane wanting to go abroad

Baffling that he even managed to score 30 this season considering how atrocious we were
Ironically, both times he hit 30 league goals he missed out on the golden boot :smh: :lol:

Lowkey I wonder how many he would’ve scored for a squad like City

Joao Felix is a good player but not $126M good...or whatever Atleti paid for him originally.
No one paying $100M for him right now. Not even sure what position he play "forward" "attacking midfield"

Terrible logo.

Logo doesn’t even make sense if the colors of the club are supposed to be red/black/white.
That’s a silly thing to say.. there is plenty of history in that badge and the colors are kinda irrelevant when you look at other clubs and their badges.

That Felix price is wild when you factor in you still need another striker to support him.

Chelsea has Nkunku coming in who has a similar profile to Jao. Nkunku will need a primary striker to play alongside with. It doesn't make sense for them to invest in Jao. They are better off looking at Oshimen and other strikers of that nature. Plus they have Lukaku coming back.

Gotta imagine that Poch could make use of Lukaku, not keeping Félix makes all the sense with Nkunku on the way. They also have too many heads as it is so it would help lessen the selection headache.

Think somewhere like Villa under Emery would do Félix really well but I could see Newcastle being interested.

What happens with Kepa btw?

He gonna stay as no.1 under Poch or will Mendy be brought back from the wilderness?

Been crazy what difference a year makes

reminder that chelsea paid a transfer fee just to get felix on loan for half of a szn

i would say even if the original plan failed, atleti played chelsea well

Back
Top Bottom