OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah I’m sure you can afford it but how does it actually work on the pitch. Especially if he doesn’t wanna play as a lone striker.. haaland makes soooooo much more sense even with a few
Either he plays CF, Vini & Mbappe switch like Benz & CR did or the move doesn't happen. Vini won't be moved in favor of Mbappe

He had his best seasons as a pro under Carlo at Everton, think he could be a better fit with you guys than Spurs

nah-keef.gif

Not an RM supporter. Appreciate their play but nope.
Do agree he would do well in RM with Carlo and the Brasil link up.

Last edited:
rolaholic rolaholic I think Leao goofed with an RC as high as it is unless it progressively decreases through the seasons. Imo he had all the leverage to get as low of a rc as possible so that when he was ready to leave a team could offer him more in wages as part of their transfer package. His current salary also isn’t high enough that it justifies that high of a rc.

I can’t really speak on Havertz other than if Chelsea really are demanding a crazy fee for him they might wind up regretting playing hardball. He’s done nothing for them and they have to offload guys.

Wonder if Ramos just gets the bag in Saudi Arabia or if he wants one last hoorah elsewhere after the disaster in PSG.

The continued interest in Kane and lack of confirmation despite Benz saying he’ll stay is concerning

rolaholic rolaholic I think Leao goofed with an RC as high as it is unless it progressively decreases through the seasons. Imo he had all the leverage to get as low of a rc as possible so that when he was ready to leave a team could offer him more in wages as part of their transfer package. His current salary also isn’t high enough that it justifies that high of a rc.

I can’t really speak on Havertz other than if Chelsea really are demanding a crazy fee for him they might wind up regretting playing hardball. He’s done nothing for them and they have to offload guys.

Wonder if Ramos just gets the bag in Saudi Arabia or if he wants one last hoorah elsewhere after the disaster in PSG.

I think he could have gotten more money but I think he release clause is fine.

What did Coutinho and Dembele go for?

What did Antony and Sancho just go for?

What is Bellingham about to go for?

Come on let’s be serious. Him at €150M isn’t really that bad.

I also seen it say 175, but I think Milan would take 150, it just came down to Leao wanting to be there clearly, he could have ran down that contract and made double his new wages.

And if Levy even allows himself to sell Harry Kane.

You know he’s going ask for top dollar.

He’ll start off and ask for something stupid like £175M to start.

atleti fans told us as soon as we signed him he's a mercenary and has 0 loyalty. guess they were right after all. he was even quoted in the past saying he can't play at psg cause he's from Marseille. he's about his bread which I'm not mad at. if we can recoup 60 + add ons I'll be ecstatic

that's one reason I look at Zidane possibly NOT coaching PSG. He said his loyalty to Marseille ages ago. Also Drogba during his playing career

And if Levy even allows himself to sell Harry Kane.

You know he’s going ask for top dollar.

He’ll start off and ask for something stupid like £175M to start.
On a 30 year old with one year left. Crazy

Great. F1 Qualifying is at the same time as the FA Cup Final.
I suppose I should watch the cup final cuz getting destroyed by one team is easier to tolerate than getting destroyed by multiple teams. 😬😩😩

Back
Top Bottom