OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I low key want to see Havertz at RM. I know it sounds stupid but dude had glimpses of pure class at chelsea and was literally the only threat for Germany at the last world cup. I think if they figure out how to best utilize him that it would be a good signing.

And i said it before, and even said it when Oscar left for a bag in china way back when, I always am taking the money over a perceived legacy. The money they are giving these guys is multi generational. You about to set up your great great great great grandkids with this type of money.

Goat
IMG_0979.png

#ElBordelico #JusteUnRebeuDeBron #LaChatteADeschamp

I definitely want to keep Kai

It’s no surprise that many fans want the club to sell him

As a football fan, I want to see Kai to play with squad that puts team first

****ed up that one of the few good refs in this league is being pushed out cause of a few bad games, idk what went on behind the scenes.

I'm frustrated with Kai but I want to see him materialize into something as well.

Misusing him for multiple seasons just to sell him to RM for a discount and he shows out isn't a good look.

Plus with Nkunku coming in, who is active on and off ball, you can play Havertz off of him in a second striker role.

So United, you guys seem to have Kim locked in, want Mount and striker but I hear the budget isn't that big, who's leaving to make it work?

Looking through and I took mostly vids, NT isn’t conducive with that :lol:. Hence the screenshots. Shoulda caught a few photos of Vini.

EE0D80A1-1AD6-4345-A4D4-9CBC9E6AEAC1.jpeg

90904DFF-475F-4E44-B094-C3A909E00AE3.jpeg

Was a great experience. Got emotional getting into the arena. Inside it the atmosphere was kinda soft other than the ultras. Seemed like a lot of casuals/tourist types like myself where I was seated that were relatively quiet.

Carvajal needs to be replaced badly. He tries but just doesn’t have it anymore. Not sure why we’re linked with zero RBs. Bilbao were targeting him. RM desperately needs a left-footed RW too. Kroos is a master still.

Was interesting taking note of who the Bernabeu shows a lot of love to. One club man Nacho is a fan favorite. Nobody seemed butthurt about Asensio leaving for PSG, he got a lot of love.

T-bo seems like the one embodying Madridisimo most these days, fans love him too. Seeing him go full stretch for the pen save was glorious. He stayed after all the players went into the tunnel and continued applauding the fans longer.

Last edited:

I’m one of those, especially with Nkunku coming in playing the same 2nd striker role. I like a lot of aspects of his game, especially the off the ball running but enough is enough imo

Back
Top Bottom