OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Barca being stupid again.. just let him go to Saudi and offer him a testimonial game at some point during the season. Why subject yourself to the drama that is his eventual departure AGAIN?
Sponsorship money, they'll be playing in a smaller stadium next season so they gotta try to make up the money

the-office-did-i-stutter.gif

If you have to gut the team to get Messi back, I don't see it being worth it. Gives you a nice commercial boost but the rebuild will be extensive especially with the financial constrains.

Leave the memories alone.

y’all were trying to save him before maldini got fired though

I just wanted him paid after he terminated his contract with Sporting after the Ultras attacked the team.

He was on the hook for like €20M while being 22 years old with a €1M a year salary. Peanuts.

But now. Things changed. Now he has to leave. Cardinale doesn’t care about Football. He cares about business. This came out of nowhere. And now Leão clearly doesn’t have a future there.

I don’t see how any player with ambition can stay at AC Milan now.

Leão, Maignan, etc. They all need to leave immediately.

None is taking the Saudi League seriously either way, no matter how many millions they spend on top players at the end of their careers.
Fact is, no one's tuning in to the Saudi League now and that's not fundamentally going to change.

None is taking the Saudi League seriously either way, no matter how many millions they spend on top players at the end of their careers.
Fact is, no one's tuning in to the Saudi League now and that's not fundamentally going to change.

Better change that avy to Son in a Hilal or Nassr kit soon.

AC Milan don’t even want to buy Brahmin Diaz back and they probably could have gotten him for real cheap from Madrid/Florentino.

This is crazy :lol:

Here’s one thing tho. Milan fans won’t idly stand by.

Even if the MLS could afford to do what the Saudi league is doing I wouldn’t want it to. Short term attention cause of big name post prime stars is not long term sustainability.

Barca being stupid again.. just let him go to Saudi and offer him a testimonial game at some point during the season. Why subject yourself to the drama that is his eventual departure AGAIN?
one thing people don’t seem to be mentioning really is how much money he brings in and how little he wants to play for. with barca’s financial struggles, messi would be doing barca a lot of good on and off the pitch

Even if the MLS could afford to do what the Saudi league is doing I wouldn’t want it to. Short term attention cause of big name post prime stars is not long term sustainability.

But they don’t care about sustainability :lol:

Just like Qatar.

But they don’t care about sustainability :lol:

Just like Qatar.
They already are though and the most the league has shifted to the idea of developmental being the priority. It’ll never be the biggest league in the world and that shouldn’t be or ever should’ve been its goal. But it can be one of the biggest stepping stone leagues in the world with a domestic fanbase that cares about its clubs for the long haul.

They already are though and the most the league has shifted to the idea of developmental being the priority. It’ll never be the biggest league in the world and that shouldn’t be or ever should’ve been its goal. But it can be one of the biggest stepping stone leagues in the world with a domestic fanbase that cares about its clubs for the long haul.

The Saudi’s won’t fold like the Chinese Super League.

As long as we’re pumping gas it’s impossible.

You’re favorite team gave them the blueprint. Now they want to do it at home.

Back
Top Bottom