OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup underway

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whats stopping all the big names in europe of denying a super fat paycheck to play in saudi? Im sure they can get tons more out there. No way they would say buttttt i want to stay in europeeee compared to near billi contacts that wont be offered in europe or elsewhere.. what wood you do ? Id go for the bag.. watch uefa or someone get involved to stop the suadis .

Zaha should take the offer. Don't really see him getting a starting chance at a big club so why not make your money. Believe they offered 75 a year.

Zaha should take the offer. Don't really see him getting a starting chance at a big club so why not make your money. Believe they offered 75 a year.

Cause dude has been crying about playing European footy for ages now. He should take it though, all that money to probably sit out half the season injured.

FdVZP-pWIAEtyFO

675137398.0.jpg

kante-cropped_1087ml5ecne2m13ufvdwtpjbso.jpg

Fx92uhJWAAASv9g

kante-thank-you.gif

Thank you N'Golo!

I was thinking, how many big club teams does Nike still kit?
-Barca, Pool, PSG? All that comes to mind, really lost a lot of the market.

There no way Messi turns down that kind of bread if the amount offered is true

I agree, think he’s just trying to leverage a little more, which amounts to a lot when those are the figures.
How much are the Saudis paying you?

more than the Qataris it seems

1686086614662.png

Man’s put in mad work. He can’t afford to leave now to allow somebody else to scoop her.

1686086658135.gif

why would they show a slow motion penalty? :lol:

I overplayed my hand when they sent me an offer for my ninjahood screenshots

I don't ask for much, I really dont

I do, where’s the Saudi offer to Carvajal :lol:. Like how are you so washed the Saudis don’t wanna touch you but you start for RM. Mans is a liability. I’m not sure either why Nacho doesn’t gun for his spot in the XI either if that’s how things could work. If I’m him I’d be like nah I’m not a CB anymore, and get my minutes.

Roma have been doing very understated shrewd business the last 2 summers

Much better than when Monchi was there

Back
Top Bottom