OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kante lives the most modest life out of everyone. Any footballer you’ve ever heard of.

Still took the money.

he’s not messi or as rich as messi and just came off a major injury
messi is good for life in the football world
chelsea fans don’t even want kante back

also, kante isn’t coming to US he is going to benzemas squad

but y’all know the leagues in the world are ranked right?

well guess which league comes in at a strooong 58th place? 😤
FBL-KSA-NASSR-RONALDO-1_1672457273799_1672457273799_1672457296167_1672457296167.jpg

turning down 400m to be in Florida is crazy
He must have not liked what he saw when he sent to Saudi Arabia recently for that promo shoot. Mans said nah… I’ll try my luck in Florida

8 out of 29 teams in the MLS use terf.

If I’m Messi I’m not playing those regular season games.

Jude should make it easier fot Kane to acclimate to that squad, they're already on the same wavelength for England.

Surely Dortmund can pay 55 mil..

Lol so no one knows the exact amount Madrid paid? Seems weird in this day and age.

Jude should make it easier fot Kane to acclimate to that squad, they're already on the same wavelength for England.

I fully expect Levy to be a **** and use Hazard’s fee as a reference for what RM have spent on an expiring attacker when they were desperate. So who knows if that deal will get done but I hope so.

Surely Dortmund can pay 55 mil..

Lol so no one knows the exact amount Madrid paid? Seems weird in this day and age.

They don’t even know how much the Hazard transfer was.

Belgian news was saying they actually paid €160M for Hazard because it came in installments.

RM denied it. Chelsea never did. Florentino is a sneaky dude man. Porto do the same ****.

I think all transfer fees should be made public. It affects the market. Some of these teams throughout Europe have shareholders. These things should be divulged.

He left a lil early I don’t blame him for it but I got no doubt if he wanted to stay pep would’ve made something of him
Pep not wanting him is why he left for another opportunity in the first place though, he was part of the same academy class as Foden

Back
Top Bottom