OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Surely Dortmund can pay 55 mil..

Lol so no one knows the exact amount Madrid paid? Seems weird in this day and age.

All in all cheaper than mostly everyone expected :lol:

Dortmund don't really seem to be able to extract absolute max value anymore since Dembele

They couldn't get the 150 once Liverpool publicly dropped out and Jude let it be known he wanted to go to RM, so no bidding, that's still plenty of money + bonuses coming.

this has been in the making it seems messi just waited to hear barcas offer out of respect

Pep not wanting him is why he left for another opportunity in the first place though, he was part of the same academy class as Foden
It wasn’t that pep didn’t want him sancho was just ready to go after not being called for the tour that summer he thought it was time for a move. Again I don’t blame him but if he road through that he would’ve still been given a chance soon.

Might have to catch my first Inter Miami game ever next season :lol:

Joining a horrible squad but I feel it'll make even more waves than Becks to LA ever did

MLS needs to make Beckham a statue/make him comish or something, he's really done miracles for them in terms of brand/appeal :lol:

Sancho was better at the end of the year, but still think his physical shortcomings are hard to get over. Think it was very obvious though that he is a 100x better playing on the right side though.

Also, with the latest Antony news, I don’t believe the club will really be in a position to try and move him.

Sancho was better at the end of the year, but still think his physical shortcomings are hard to get over. Think it was very obvious though that he is a 100x better playing on the right side though.

Also, with the latest Antony news, I don’t believe the club will really be in a position to try and move him.
They won't and he finished the season strong.

100% gonna get a chance to take that next step next season especially with the newfound uncertainty over his competition at RW.

Folks are joking about MLS when he's 23 years old ffs :lol: >D

I was kidding btw. I’m not ready to give up on sancho. Think next year is truly make or break

Wouldn't mind Bernardo leaving and replacing him with Sancho :lol:

Messi gonna play a year in Miami then retire/leave? Not gonna lie if he comes to DC I would attend a DC United game if ticket prices don't go through the roof. I can imagine he will have this kind of impact around the US with people just wanting to see the man in person

That being said, i am not buying appleTV+ to watch the MLS just to see Messi, rather just pay once to go see him

This isn’t the first time that Messi to Miami is being reported as a done deal. I’ll believe it when he’s at the presser

Same. American soccer media has been pushing this lie for years for a trash league that's desperate. I'll believe it when Messi is at DRV PNK stadium with their shirt on.

Does Messi get the Beckham package?
Cut rate price on a future franchise?

If Messi didn't care at PSG, I can't imagine him in the MLS. Probably be on the field with a Mate.

Back
Top Bottom