OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup kicks off today 6/14 at 3 pm est

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m not saying he won’t dominate. But he’s coming from playing with mbappe and neymar to the MLS. His service will be terrible and when he plays people in they need to finish for him to actually tally assists :lol:.

I’m not saying he won’t dominate. But he’s coming from playing with mbappe and neymar to the MLS. His service will be terrible and when he plays people in they need to finish for him to actually tally assists :lol:.
Then ****, he'll finish himself :lol:

If Giovinco can come off Juve's reserves to bang in 20+ goals his first season in Toronto, I expect Messi to feast against the quality of opposition he'll be playing against

I also expect Inter Miami to look a lot different when he actually starts playing than they do now too.

I don't think he'd have signed up to play for the last place team if he didn't get solid assurances regarding improving the squads quality while he's there. They're already being linked with players from Europe

Messi will have plenty of reinforcements. They're going to look like LA Galaxy East with the **** Garber is going to pull to surround Messi with not bums.

Chelsea's U20 players are having a great time

FxhHG96XoAEpwSs

I almost feel bad for Messi just for the fact that this man is about to play on a squad that is in dead last place...in the MLS. He is going to be wildly frustrated with the level of the play. I hope he can let go and try to enjoy it but anyone with a competitive spirit who has played on a bad team knows how soul sucking it can be.
Man I wanna start playing again but this is exactly what I was worried about :lol: I’m not trying to have the whole team hate me for always ****ing it up

Not sure why some people think Messi will play with a dead last place squad

MLS are investing so much money on Messi :lol:

They are gonna make sure Inter Miami will be able to build a strong squad. They want Messi in MLS Cup

I won't be surprised if Inter Miami go out to sign a striker. Luis Suarez?

Not sure why some people think Messi will play with a dead last place squad

MLS are investing so much money on Messi :lol:

They are gonna make sure Inter Miami will be able to build a strong squad. They want Messi in MLS Cup

I won't be surprised if Inter Miami go out to sign a striker. Luis Suarez?
Yeah Suarez is  heavily rumored rn. Also Di Maria. Probably going to get a big name defender too that Messi would want.

Ramos is free :nerd:
See, I didn't want to say it, because I don't want that ******* in the MLS, but dammit if that wasn't the first name that jumped to mind as I was typing up my post.

The 2024 MLS Cup Championship between Miami and St Louis featuring Ramos red-card elbowing Nico Gioacchini in the face, in the 90th minute, after Suarez gets red carded for biting Roman Burki on a corner kick earlier in the game, only for Miami to win 7-1, is going to be wild.

So Italy just scored a late FK winner against Korea to go through to the U20 WC Final...

They'll play Uruguay in the final

I'll be catching the Wimmenz WC on Telemundo as per usual. Fox should not be allowed to cover soccer ever again.

Back
Top Bottom