OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1686403873936.png
I been meaning to ask but where did this fandom come from?

Disappointed I'll be working and miss the match. I work with an enormous City fan so a small part I'm rooting for him but another part it would be even funnier if they lose.

It does feel a lot more subdued in the leadup for a UCL final than in recent years tbh, really hasn't been much hype :lol:

Either way, hoping Inter shocks the world

It does feel a lot more subdued in the leadup for a UCL final than in recent years tbh, really hasn't been much hype :lol:

Either way, hoping Inter shocks the world

probably also because they usually play Memorial Day weekend or for older heads that remember, the Wednesday before Memorial Day and they’re playing this in the second weekend of June thanks to that fake World Cup. So this timing really threw me off and because nobody wants city to win

Looks like Saudi Arabia has increased the offer to Modric

I’m honestly ok with him going with how loaded our midfield is. The downside is that Bellingham doesn’t get the season to learn under him, but how much of a difference does it make if it likely means he’ll play more.

cancelo gotta feel some type of way. terrible world cup performance, got his spot took by a cb, discarded, and they look much better without him.

that being said, i would welcome him with open arms :lol:
he’s gotta get out of his feelings though.

Back
Top Bottom