OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think Darwin should have started this game. Firminho should have gotten the start as I was anticipating Palace locking down and playing defensively and working the counter, thus forcing pool to play a passing game.

Replacing the lion mane with that cat dias is one we will regret. He is so easy to defend, no end product on his left foot heck its barely there on his right foot. He has absolutely no chemistry with robbo it's shocking

Please hurry back diogo, we still getting this dub tho

We're usually dangerous on both flanks. Our left side aint the same man. Dude consistently missing the overlaps of robbo with his extended hold up and often going backwards.

Way out of left field

Been reported earlier Atleti would be willing to offer players for Ron but the names floated were Griez and Morata :lol::smh:

A younger forward not in his prime yet would be more my speed but was hoping maybe they could try and get Llorente instead

I don't think Darwin should have started this game. Firminho should have gotten the start as I was anticipating Palace locking down and playing defensively and working the counter, thus forcing pool to play a passing game.

I think sometimes it could go either way against a deep sitting team. Sometimes having someone who can use their movement and get on the end of a cross is what’s needed because it’s too compact to pass through.

I think sometimes it could go either way against a deep sitting team. Sometimes having someone who can use their movement and get on the end of a cross is what’s needed because it’s too compact to pass through.
I'd prefer the shifty movements in the second half when Palace players are too fatigues to constantly keep up.

Is Cuhna really a 50 million euro player? This is great for Atleti
How good is he?

Seeing that his pressing stats are on point but doesn't look exactly clinical finishing wise.

Young players cost a fortune nowadays though, especially when they've been capped for their NT's

I'd prefer the shifty movements in the second half when Palace players are too fatigues to constantly keep up.

Yea I can see it either way. Firmino using that false 9 type movement/passing could also work to keep the defense on its toes and guessing vs a more traditional/predictable setup.

Way out of left field

Been reported earlier Atleti would be willing to offer players for Ron but the names floated were Griez and Morata :lol::smh:

A younger forward not in his prime yet would be more my speed but was hoping maybe they could try and get Llorente instead

Forgot all about dude after his move to Atleti :lol: Liked him at Hertha Berlin, can play anywhere in attack. What’s his pressing numbers look like:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom