OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wow we're still improving. about to be impossible to stop this year

No description available.

RM should tell casemiro to tank the season so united hates him and then they loan him back to them next summer for the same salary he was on before this contract. do the leipzig/inter strategy

Honestly. This was a fairly well done transfer for us. No saga, no disruptive drama, no bad press for anyone. And still squeezed top dollar.

Maybe Tchouameni makes the leap by midseason and this winds up looking like a great piece of business.

No doubt this is a great move for madrid. Real model of how a club should be ran. Only issue I ever had with you lot is your ability to produce your own talent but that’s just nitpicking.

No doubt this is a great move for madrid. Real model of how a club should be ran. Only issue I ever had with you lot is your ability to produce your own talent but that’s just nitpicking.
I would say we have a disregard for our own talent, we produce plenty

I get what you mean, but as a fan of the club I’m not mad La Fabrica is second in the world in academy sales revenue since 2015. So there’s gotta be some talent coming through.

We’ve also gotten really good at identifying, acquiring, and developing players in that 15-18 range. Camavinga to Rodrygo against City, and Fede to Vini against Liverpool highlights that.

Either way, hope the investment in Casemiro helps turn the tide for y’all.

Honestly. This was a fairly well done transfer for us. No saga, no disruptive drama, no bad press for anyone. And still squeezed top dollar.

Maybe Tchouameni makes the leap by midseason and this winds up looking like a great piece of business.
One of the swiftest transfers I've seen in ages. Rumor was announced and the deal was done.

Casemiro goes for 70. I dont want Arsenal paying more than 25 for Tielemans at this point

Can’t get over how much of a legend Casemiro is. Left us with all those CLs and a bag 💰 as a parting gift.

Think it’s cool Tchouameni showed competitive drive joining RM’s stack mid and now is serendipitously rewarded with the reigns in season 1. Maybe learning on the job with Kroos and Modric isn’t a bad alternative to being Cas’s understudy. After all it’s how Casemiro learned.

Back
Top Bottom