OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m just telling you guys the numbers.

You guys are main reason the market is the way it is. Spending all that money on BUSTS.

Now you’re mad at Liverpool for trying to play catch-up.

I don’t get it. :lol:
When was I ever mad? You love rewriting history.

Coupé It Coupé It you spend far too much time only talking about United. Blaming us for the market like Neymar didn’t kickstart all of this. Or Chelsea last year. So many examples and yet you are obsessed with United.

Your list has city at the top right? City who said they’ve made more money than United and Real Madrid and have spent accordingly. You have no issues with that? But mad at United’s spending? You are a joke fam

What am I rewriting what are you talking about? :lol:

United have the highest net spend in the last decade.

That’s just a statistical fact.
You doing it again. Half reading ***.. I said when have I been mad at Liverpool? That’s the rewriting history I’m referring to

Coupé It Coupé It you spend far too much time only talking about United. Blaming us for the market like Neymar didn’t kickstart all of this. Or Chelsea last year. So many examples and yet you are obsessed with United.

Your list has city at the top right? City who said they’ve made more money than United and Real Madrid and have spent accordingly. You have no issues with that? But mad at United’s spending? You are a joke fam

Go take a midol.

:lol:

Chelsea fans gonna play nice cuz they worried about getting their pants pulled down at the weekend

I do have a problem with City tho, I always have.

There are extremely weird and shady things going up there.

But they beat their European case. It’s up to the EPL now if they have the balls to convict (which I don’t think they will).

Highly doubt the EPL want to be in the business of stripping trophies.

But Arsenal and Liverpool are playing catch-up to everyone else in the EPL.

They no longer had a choice anymore.

Like Trey said, they had to adapt and quick.

Chelsea fans gonna play nice cuz they worried about getting their pants pulled down at the weekend

IMG_5557.gif

Lmfao wait man I can’t. Liverpool made that bid without the players consent? You can’t make this up, mans out here operating like amateurs. I love this

The lure of the Kopp eh?

It's called inflation. And it was proper ridiculous for United for spend over a 100 mil on a former academy player that they allowed to leave.
yes it's called that.

you are leaving out the part where he says he would do it differently.

Both CB and GK were the most expensive ever at their respective times too

inflation though

caicedo is about that london life. mans tired of living in these little towns.
i don't blame him at all. london is an amazing city

What am I lying about. Your manager himself confirmed y’all didn’t agree with the player

We'd also like to thank Barcas ineptitude for helping funding these transfers.

I'll never understand the obsession with net spend.. only because fans act like the only revenue for a club is player sales.. United have spent that much because we have earned that much. I think it speaks more about how little your club is that you have to sell to spend.. but thats just me

We'd also like to thank Barcas ineptitude for helping funding these transfers.

and still ended up in the europa league

exposing united’s transfers is not moving the needle on the original argument. klopp was on his moral high horse and ended up right where everyone else is

Back
Top Bottom