OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll never understand the obsession with net spend.. only because fans act like the only revenue for a club is player sales.. United have spent that much because we have earned that much. I think it speaks more about how little your club is that you have to sell to spend.. but thats just me
Your club is in debt. Y'all were twerking for Saudi Sugar daddy's praying they would rescue you out of the club like Julia Robert's in pretty woman.

and still ended up in the europa league

exposing united’s transfers is not moving the needle on the original argument. klopp was on his moral high horse and ended up right where everyone else is
You spent big and ended up in the mud. You lost Messi cause you couldn't afford to keep him. Y'all tried to publicly drum up support for him to return and it failed. You don't remember that or did you miss that because you were too busy playing basketball then too? Y'all been linked with Bernardo for 4 years and still can't afford to buy him.

RM are arguably the biggest club on earth and they take their net-spend extremely seriously.

But what do they know. They only won 5 CL in the last 10 years.
While the one claiming that he doesn't worry about net spend is out here overpaying for a player that couldn't play in pre season or start the regular season cause he has back injuries.

Your club is in debt. Y'all were twerking for Saudi Sugar daddy's praying they would rescue you out of the club like Julia Robert's in pretty woman.
lol what are you even on about.. don't you hate your owners too? Liverpool love a moral high horse, huh?

"atleast we arent in debt", dog you think we want to be in debt? We hate our owners for that very same reason. You will NEVER point out an issue at united that we, the fans havent pointed out a million times.

caicedo got you men clutching for straws...

lol what are you even on about.. don't you hate your owners too? Liverpool love a moral high horse, huh?

"atleast we arent in debt", dog you think we want to be in debt? We hate our owners for that very same reason. You will NEVER point out an issue at united that we, the fans havent pointed out a million times.

caicedo got you men clutching for straws...
You said you had money. I pointed out that you didn't.

RM are arguably the biggest club on earth and they take their net-spend extremely seriously.

But what do they know?

They only won 5 CL in the last 10 years.
So serious that even they have a negative net spend

You spent big and ended up in the mud. You lost Messi cause you couldn't afford to keep him. Y'all tried to publicly drum up support for him to return and it failed. You don't remember that or did you miss that because you were too busy playing basketball then too? Y'all been linked with Bernardo for 4 years and still can't afford to buy him.
k. yes that is all true.
and you’re whole club was sold to an american
and you’re still in the europa league. good luck replacing vvd

the only banter that moves the needle is from madrid. if y’all have a daddy i don’t hear you.

k. yes that is all true.
and you’re whole club was sold to an american
and you’re still in the europa league. good luck replacing vvd

the only banter that moves the needle is from madrid. if y’all have a daddy i don’t hear you.
Don't worry, Bayern sending you back to Europa again where lokomotiv gonna give you a send off.

393105a756942bf99651c10e1830e13b_w200.gif

Had their manager break his principles for a player who didn't even wanna join em :rofl:, had him announcing it publicly and all before even checking with said player.

Genuinely one of the funniest transfer turns ever, their attempted hijack got hijacked :lol: :lol:

Yall still mad cause we stole Mane and Gapko from y'all. Go sit down somewhere. Y'all still fuming years later. Pipe down. Y'all spent the whole of last summer twerking for Frankie and offered him more money and he still didn't want to come to y'all. Fix ya selves.

wwe-triple-h.gif

Yeah we are tore up about gakpo.. real bummer missing out on him :-/

Back
Top Bottom