OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He was pretty special at Juve and for 60% of his Madrid stint.
Yea and at Real he played in a team with goalscorers from the likes of R9, Figo, Raul and Morientes. He had a very different role than Jude does in this Real team that dont have an out and out star 9.

He was in a more traditional central midfield role orchestrating the team and contrilling the tempo from deeper out.

Jude plays a lot further up the pitch and has license to get into attacking positions in the final third regularly. His positioning and off ball movement is elite though so he always manages to get himself in dangerous areas.

of all the goals to give him

now i gotta hear about this bloke some more :smh:

:rofl:

If any of y’all know a bit about RM/Barca twitter, Barca fans are in denial over Jude’s greatness calling him a tap in merchant and rate the likes of Gavi over him. So for Jude to drop a worldie first, and then end it with a late tap in off a deflection, it’s probably the most painful way to take the L for Barca’s fan base.

Makes the Clasico win even sweeter.

:rofl:

If any of y’all know a bit about RM/Barca twitter, Barca fans are in denial over Jude’s greatness calling him a tap in merchant and rate the likes of Gavi over him. So for Jude to drop a worldie first, and then end it with a late tap in off a deflection, it’s probably the most painful way to take the L for Barca’s fan base.

Makes the Clasico win even sweeter.
the twitter banter is toxic af :lol:

to be perfectly honest i knew bellingham was a problem when i saw him in dallas yelling at all his teammates. he was the leader on the field after 3 matches. this bloke needs to calm down.

Agree that this was vintage Talibancelotti. We suffered and did nothing until Camavinga came on in the 52nd minute. Then Joselu wasn’t perfect but at least was pressing, tracking back, and a physical presence with hold up play. Both should have started. Modric also really flipped the match and that went according to plan for Carlo who saved him as the joker to close the match.

Agree with jape jape Gavi played well. It’s crazy the tackles he gets in with his stature. Our fan base was pissed at Carlo for letting him shine the first half :lol:

Dani olmo made of glass. He was just out for almost a couple months for his knee. Now he’s coming off just after 5 mins with a shoulder injury

Barca lost because they had #2 Canceló up RW. Simple as that

Last edited:
the korean guy! sheesh:smokin

Hwang is a baller and I can't wait for him to move to a big club.

Neto down with a hammy pull :frown: Absolutely destroyed his hanstring from the looks of it.
I haven’t seen much from Hwang Hee-Chan tbh but I enjoyed what I did see for the most part.
We missed out on getting Kim Min-Jae (who reportedly liked us) and Richarlison hasn’t exactly been scoring so maybe Agent Sonaldo can put in a good word.

Coincidentally…
My current FC24 squad: (Instant change to 4321 in-game)
IMG_5072.jpeg

No Fifa points used, they’re banned in Belgium because they’re practically a scam, and with my addiction-proneness I’d rather stay far away. Got around 1.2m transfer profit, mostly from some Spanish icon.

To make some very easy guaranteed cash, look into the stat limits the popular Evolutions tend to have. Based on that, invest in players with stats and traits that fit the meta if they were eligible for an upcoming Evolution.
Like for this weekend, Lenglet rose to over 4k, Marcos Llorente skyrocketed from 4.5-5k to over 10k, Cornet and the boy Hwang both skyrocketed to their max price range of 10k. Almost none of either are for sale anymore.
Hwang has been a fan favorite in previous Fifas so I bet a lot on him and it certainly paid off for me. This is by far the best way to make money imo, with fairly minimal effort.

Last edited:

I hate all Barca players, but I respect this mentality. He’s too big for that club.

Tough loss for us going in to next year.

Now watch the Don still not play Camavinga at DM and put Kroos back there instead

Back
Top Bottom