OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup underway

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it’s wild how much more competitive south american qualifiers are compared to europe

it’s brutal. clubs have to be nervous watching the intensity in these matches.

Seems like you were watching Argentina/Uruguay. That match is always very heated and physical. Old rivalry.

smh-cigarette.gif

Most league starts out of the team this season too.

smh-cigarette.gif

Most league starts out of the team this season too.
I am definitely not willing to die on this hill :lol: but I think Havertz will come good eventually. If he can get 5-10 goals and a few assists that’ll be more than fine

This is dumb. Use my rule fifa. If the part of the body that eventually makes first contact with the ball was originally onside then it’s onside. We need to get rid of shoulder caps ruining magical moments of a stadium erupting to celebrate a goal. But without giving the attacker an over-advantage.

I am definitely not willing to die on this hill :lol: but I think Havertz will come good eventually. If he can get 5-10 goals and a few assists that’ll be more than fine
Yea cause it’s better than nothing, which is what he has provided so far :lol: would love to see him do something noteworthy, **** something decent. Even if he stepped his passing up

vini got the same injury as dembele. reason why dembele doesn’t sprint 100% anymore. can’t keep dead sprinting down the sideline 10 times a match.

This is dumb. Use my rule fifa. If the part of the body that eventually makes first contact with the ball was originally onside then it’s onside. We need to get rid of shoulder caps ruining magical moments of a stadium erupting to celebrate a goal. But without giving the attacker an over-advantage.

first contact with the ball means we would have to watch var for every single through ball though

I think the rule should be that only body parts that are allowed to touch the ball trigger offside.
If someone's arm is offside, that should never be offside because you're not allowed to touch the ball with your arm in the first place.

I think the rule should be that only body parts that are allowed to touch the ball trigger offside.
If someone's arm is offside, that should never be offside because you're not allowed to touch the ball with your arm in the first place.

That is the current rule. Shoulder cap is legal.

that is the rule already

that is the rule already
I'm mostly fine with the current rule. I do think the advantage should always go to the attacker in margin of error calls though, where the lines are practically a pixel apart.
There's always a margin of error but as far as I know that's not taken into account.

What was shown in that potential rule change seems ridiculous to me, and a giant overcorrection as others have said.

Yo why does it always feel like I'm back in the cold war era when I watch games at German stadiums. Ish looks cold and uninviting

Back
Top Bottom