OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Coming on the heels of Carlo extending and Mou rumors...

There was talk about bringing back Scolari but that'd be moving backwards again

They could legit be in trouble. Have underperformed big time. Not sure who they replace Diniz with who I'm assuming was a holdover until they got a commitment from who they really wanted. And if that was Ancelotti, then they dropped the ball on that big time.

They could legit be in trouble. Have underperformed big time. Not sure who they replace Diniz with who I'm assuming was a holdover until they got a commitment from who they really wanted. And if that was Ancelotti, then they dropped the ball on that big time.

He was basically the caretaker.

Brasil fired the caretaker manager 😭

This was so crazy :lol:

Those Newark Portuguese guys got to him. :lol:

1704499657079.png

1704499837882.jpeg

Brazilian football is good enough to win tournaments at the moment but expecting them to get back to where they once were probably will never happen. I bought in to the hype at the past World Cup but the team was giving major minutes to Antony, Richarlison, Raphina, Gabby, on the attacking front not to speak of their major holes across their back line.

Brazilian football is good enough to win tournaments at the moment but expecting them to get back to where they once were probably will never happen. I bought in to the hype at the past World Cup but the team was giving major minutes to Antony, Richarlison, Raphina, Gabby, on the attacking front not to speak of their major holes across their back line.

That’s something Brazilians complain about a lot.

They think they have better players playing in less known clubs and throughout Brazil but Brazilian coaches only select players from the top clubs in Europe.

Back
Top Bottom