OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Coupé It Coupé It changed the thread title just for you papi

1707167931744.gif

He has to come back. You know how much this small glorified crew pigmy thing from New Jersey will make off this World Cup alone?

Phil was such an angry man. He never got over the fact that they misspelled his family name “Leotardo” instead of “Leonardo” at Ellis Island. They disrespected his proud italian heritage and named them after a ballet costume :smh:

Foden still the premier English midfield talent…you can have that tap-in merchant Bellingham.
Plug in Bellingham in Peps system and can you say that he wouldn't be at least as good?

Been a rotating cast of playmakers in that team and they all eat regardless.

Jude shines for the NT as well

It’s not all on Poch but god damn Chelsea have to do something, no?

They can't afford it apparently

They're already skirting the line after their transfer spending

Chelsea had a good run until last two matches

Before January 2024 started, I mentioned Chelsea aren't gonna do anything in the winter transfer window

Chelsea will be fine. It's just Liverpool attacked Chelsea's lack of experienced players. I assume PL teams will use Liverpool's blueprint

No needed to push the panic button now

I don't expect the club to bring Poch back for next season. I assume the club will try to find the right guy who can bring the best out of Chelsea's expensive midfielders. The funny part is that they had the right person for that job in the first place; Potter 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom