OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They also SHOULDN’T have gotten their **** split 3-0 by Leverkusen.

Sooooo we’ll see
Ehh, completely different tbh. Leverkuesen are generally a juggernaut who hasn’t lost a game this whole campaign and are just better than Bayern—plus it was at home. Leverkuesen should be strong favorites to win the Bundesliga at this point in a way that I never expected Dortmund too when they had their shot last year and **** the bed.

Lazio are a midtable club this year who finished 2nd in a week group and the 2nd leg is in Munich. It was a disappointing effort from Bayern but a million clubs have lost a first leg and then went and took care of business at home.

Anybody know what shirt he’s wearing in that photo?

Edit: never mind, I found it

Ehh, completely different tbh. Leverkuesen are generally a juggernaut who hasn’t lost a game this whole campaign and are just better than Bayern—plus it was at home. Leverkuesen should be strong favorites to win the Bundesliga at this point in a way that I never expected Dortmund too when they had their shot last year and **** the bed.

Lazio are a midtable club this year who finished 2nd in a week group and the 2nd leg is in Munich. It was a disappointing effort from Bayern but a million clubs have lost a first leg and then went and took care of business at home.

Calling Leverkusen a juggernaut is wild. They have not been in the title talks since when? Mid 2000’s?

The fact that Xabi has been getting them to play well and pray on Bayern having an “off” season does not excuse this level of poverty from Bayern.

There is no reason why a team like Bayern (ON PAPER), with the squad talent and depth they have, should be struggling at all to play Leverkusen.

I honestly just want Xabi to stay at Leverkusen. Build a legacy and topple over the Bayern farmers league reign. Liverpool and Madrid jobs will be there and they’ll struggle but I’m here for the chaos.

Yea that would be cool.

Stick around a few more years.

He probably won’t tho.

Somebody at Inter Miami's gotta get fired man :lol:, never seen a preseason tour end so terribly or become a diplomatic incident like this

GGYZE9lXwAAdyXT.jpeg

:nerd:

without reading

no busquets or any dm at all
long injury to ter stegen
no gavi
every person in the back line has been injured this szn except kounde who hasn’t been in the same form from last szn

and what they probably won’t cite
lewa isn’t lewa. he walked the golden boot last szn and that tends to take a lot of pressure off the backline.

Hong Kong isn’t even a part of China (yet) though.

I’m so confused here. Sinner Sinner step in. :lol:
Good luck telling China that :lol:
Technically it is a part of China, but under a special semi-independent designation. I can't think of an exact example to compare it with but I guess it's sort of similar to a colonial system? Hong Kong used to be a colony after all.
Hong Kong has its own government and laws but at the end of the day China can and has imposed laws to restrict Hong Kong's independence.

At least that's my understanding of it.

Good luck telling China that :lol:
Technically it is a part of China, but under a special semi-independent designation. I can't think of an example to compare it with but I guess it's sort of similar to a colonial system? Hong Kong used to be a colony after all.
Hong Kong has its own government and laws but at the end of the day China can and has imposed laws to restrict Hong Kong's independence.

At least that's my understanding of it.

Yea I’m aware.

I just have never seen China cape for Hong Kong like this so publicly before.

Makes it sad that they pretty much feel like they own it now. :smh:

Last edited:
Coupé It Coupé It would you or any friends/family back home be interested in my arsenal/porto ticket at the Dragão next week? :lol:
I put it up for sale on Reddit but no one’s biting so far. Just want €65

Coupé It Coupé It would you or any friends/family back home be interested in my arsenal/porto ticket at the Dragão next week? :lol:
I put it up for sale on Reddit but no one’s biting so far. Just want €65

Maybe bro.

I’ll definitely ask them today and hit you up with an answer tonight or tomorrow.

Where are seats tho?

Back
Top Bottom