OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Real Madrid does it again

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_1649.jpeg

3 poirnts, 5 off 4th.

Can’ t believe Bayern fired Nagellsman be he was too young and rode a skateboard to work.

I don’t like skateboarders either but damn, that was way too harsh :lol:

If there’s going to be a new bundesliga champion I’m glad it’s B04. They’ve produced some great players over the years.
Didn't realize this would actually be their first Bundesliga title ever 😳, well on their way to making history rn.

Bayern legit might finish trophyless for the first time in a long *** time, they didn't win the preseason super cup

Salah has to look down the road at some bum like Marcus Rashford stealing all of his endorsements.
New rule: We can’t mention Marcus Rashford until Rafael Leao actually cracks over 13 goals in a Serie A campaign.

For someone who is only a year younger than Rashford and has cracked double digit goals only twice, I can’t believe people even put them in the same category.

LeBron James of soccer came into the squad and ate his lunch.

😁 from 👂🏾 to 👂🏾 watching BUMyern implode. Serves them right for what they did to their manager.

Read on twitter that it’s taken Harry Kane half a season to turn Bayern into Tottenham.

And….you can’t convince me they’re wrong…

New rule: We can’t mention Marcus Rashford until Rafael Leao actually cracks over 13 goals in a Serie A campaign.

For someone who is only a year younger than Rashford and has cracked double digit goals only twice, I can’t believe people even put them in the same category.

LeBron James of soccer came into the squad and ate his lunch.

New Rule: Make a United thread where you guys can speak amongst yourselves in a comradery of delusion. It eliminates the high levels of estrogen and ratting in this thread.

Rafael Leão has more talent on his left foot than Rashford will ever have in whole life.

Leão could go the next 12 years without scoring and that won’t change a god damn thing. He is literally that teams whole offense.

I understand all you tools bought like 7 Rashford jerseys the last two years and you’re gearing up to buy his sig boots. That’s not my fault. I didn’t put him there, you guys did.

This is how Wolves score at least 50% of their goals now.

Just kick it out to Neto on the wing, he’ll figure it out.

One of your clubs is going to buy him this Summer even if he is an injury risk.

Wonder who it’s going to be.

Upamacano was supposed to be next up with De Ligt as the new gen of world class CBs. I almost feel bad for him, dude is going through a nightmare season

Upamacano was supposed to be next up with De Ligt as the new gen of world class CBs. I almost feel bad for him, dude is going through a nightmare season

Players from Leipzig have been looking very funny the last few years.

I think we’re about to see big clubs no longer being interested in players from Leipzig like they aren’t with Ajax now.

There have been too many failures.

“Leao’s the whole offense.”

Reality, he he scored in league play since Summer :rofl:

I feel bad for PSG if he’s the guy that’s supposed to replace Mbappe.

Leão didn’t even start today Milan were down 0-2 at halftime with a man down.

If you want to have serious conversation about why Milan are terrible (American venture capitalists). We can.

But you’d be on your knees with chapped lips if a Leão-Rashford trade was even possible. All of you would.

I hope everyone here watches Porto vs Arsenal on Wednesday.

Don’t change it to Barça vs Napoli.

Napoli’s is another club that completely ****ing lost the plot. Barça might actually win that game Napoli are so bad.

This is war Arsenal fans.

Back
Top Bottom