OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup underway

christensen as the cdm has changed the look of this team. no longer soft through the middle. gives frenkie freedom and he was brilliant today.

cubarsi is special.

This what you get for no ingrained style. You can’t cope with injuries if your system is too reliant on a player instead of a style. This gonna get this man fired..

IMG_2780.jpeg

Should have never given these ppl money

Speaking of kits. This is terrible. Way too much black for a Portugal kit. They should have made it dark navy blue.

Don’t like the white, should be gold. Just overall terrible. See you soon Puma.

1708799587818.png

1708799697045.png

Bournemouth gave that one a real go. Subpar performance but escaped with the 3 points all that matters today.

This what you get for no ingrained style. You can’t cope with injuries if your system is too reliant on a player instead of a style. This gonna get this man fired..
We have an ingrained style we’re just not very good at it. The below graph shows the team we would look like if everything was firing on all cylinders.
IMG_1656.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT​

The problem is we don’t have the players (and coach it looks like) to implement this at a high level. If he gets fired part of it will be on him for moving away from the style that got him the job in the first place. He went all in this summer on making this “the best transitional team in the world” and it looks like it may backfire on him.

Man
I kinda decided I’m gonna save my $$/credit card points and not go to the Porto game but if the Emirates is gonna be like this I might need to say f it

Back
Top Bottom