OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Real Madrid does it again

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So essentially he was cheating... got it.. regardless of ownership changes, the club profited off of it.. they should face point deduction as well.

In my opinion, they served their punishment enough by being sanctioned. Because of that, RM signed Rudiger via free agency. And Christensen with Barca too

The Chelsea squad is stacked with top technicians. Gusto, Colwill, Caicedo, Enzo, Palmer, Nkunku are all top technicians who would be maximised with a patient possession style that exploits central areas. Pochettino’s high pressing & more vertical style of football has never emphasised that which is why he struggled for most of the season. The number one rule of recruiting a manager is to recruit one who suits the profile of your squad. And this is where Chelsea’s hierarchy failed.

Pochenttino probably made guarantees that he wasn't able to fulfill. This Chelsea squad acquired a lot of players at once and it is difficult for them form cohesion.

How can Chelsea even afford this anymore? all these failed transfers and managers.. rom lukaku still on the books... crazy FFP navigation.

Sales, we are very good at selling. Still got guys like Maatsen, Hall (already done I believe) and maybe Gallagher/Chalboah still to go this summer too.

The Chelsea squad is stacked with top technicians. Gusto, Colwill, Caicedo, Enzo, Palmer, Nkunku are all top technicians who would be maximised with a patient possession style that exploits central areas. Pochettino’s high pressing & more vertical style of football has never emphasised that which is why he struggled for most of the season. The number one rule of recruiting a manager is to recruit one who suits the profile of your squad. And this is where Chelsea’s hierarchy failed.

Luis Enrique would have been perfect for them.

Sporting directors want possession based, high control in matches and defensively stable

Poch did say he had a lunch meeting with Boehly last Friday and it went positive. It seems Boehly was willing to give him another chance but Egbahli is the one calling the shots. Enzo is Egbahli's guy. I pointed out that Enzo looked awful under Poch. I bet Egbahli was so annoyed with Poch

Stuttgart were 2nd in the Bundesliga for attack and defense this season, I think Hoeness would be the right appointment. I know he said no to Bayern already so getting him might not be possible.

De Zerbi has worked with Colwill, Caicedo and Mudryk before, I could see that being very exciting.

Jesus christ
He does a lot of longballs etc too, it's not like he's just passing sideways and backwards. Even if that's all he did it'd still be insane.
vb0k68tzmr1d1.jpeg

I don’t think Amorim is going to leave now. He had to apologize to Sporting fans for flirting with Liverpool and then taking a private jet to London to meet West Ham.

But he’s so good with the media he turned it into a joke. He’s slick.

Probably just one more year at Sporting.

Lmfaooo Chelsea briefing the press that they want a young and progressive manager… isn’t that what potter was suppose to be? What a mess

Just as soon as Chelsea seems to find some stability and things are looking up heading into next year, they fire their well-liked coach.

Pretty on-brand.

Back
Top Bottom