OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup underway

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
gotta pay for that mbappe bonus
1716473316198.png

flyeed flyeed is going to get married at the Bernabeu. Word is that he paid for the premium package and Florentino himself will conduct the ceremony.

Levy has often been disliked for his stingy spending in the past but his work in raising Spurs' financial status is amazing.
Yea building that new stadium might've been the best thing to happen to the club in recent time.

Club's value has skyrocketed since then now that it's become one of the premier concert/event venues in the UK along with the massive capacity.

It's played a big part in the surpassing their neighbors Chelsea and Arsenal in valuation.

Ouch

Really wonder what they'll do with Paqueta, they'll probably have to come down harder than they did with Tonali and Toney

Ouch

Really wonder what they'll do with Paqueta, they'll probably have to come down harder than they did with Tonali and Toney

For sure. If these allegations are true, he actively handicapped his team to gamble.

I dunno man...

I like the idea of a hungry young manager, especially one with years of history at the club, as a long-term target but also feel it might be too soon right now as the job might be available.

Would feel better with it after watching what he does in the Prem first rather than the club taking that big risk.

As of now Tuchel would be my favorite option of everyone that's been linked so far. I would've been alright with Poch in the past but feels that if it was gonna happen it would have already so not really interested this time around :lol:

Another Graham Potter. Dudes not ready for the bright lights and microscope. It will break the inexperienced.

United gotta stop with the experimenting

Back
Top Bottom