OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup underway

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not to make it about arsenal but this looks bad on Arteta. Ten hag with more trophies than him :smh:

Once again just proves how terrible Artetas cup record has been with us. Absolutely need to win something next year

:smokin

1000001099.jpg

United deserved to win. City were sleep walking most of the game. Again...Doku comes on and brings life to the game. Kid was nonstop threat.

Haaland...poor....Foden....poor. Was not a good game. That being said that first goal conceded was borderline sunday league stuff. If Ederson is in goal that doesn't happen and its 1-1 (i know complete hypothetical) But still.

Not to make it about arsenal but this looks bad on Arteta. Ten hag with more trophies than him :smh:

Once again just proves how terrible Artetas cup record has been with us. Absolutely need to win something next year
To me, that's just a lazy narrative to mock Arsenal/Arteta.
Big picture, looking at both clubs, I know which trajectory I'd rather have.

No Invincible Treble but an undefeated Domestic Double isn't half bad for a club that hadn't won in their history before this season :lol: :pimp:

Really excited to seeing what they can do next season in the Champions League and League again. You know Bayern is about to have a massive summer to retool under Kompany.

Interested in seeing what Leverkusen do in the market themselves, they should be able to keep that core together for at least one more season I think

The FA Cup is not magical. I’m sorry. Maybe for lower clubs it is but not for the big clubs in England.

Whatever tho. I’ll let you guys cook. Congrats on the trophy United.

Hope ETH stays.

The FA Cup is not magical. I’m sorry. Maybe for lower clubs it is but not for the big clubs in England.

Whatever tho. I’ll let you guys cook. Congrats on the trophy United.

Hope ETH stays.

It's got to a stage where "big clubs" fans in England only see the Premier League and Champions League as worth winning and half of them are incapable of competing or qualifying for it, never mind winning the ****ing things.

I've seen arguments today about if Arsenal or United had a better season? As if it's a serious question. Trophy's go down in history, Arsenal ain't writing "we finished 2 points behind Man City" on their honours board.

It's a major trophy, an iconic, historical one at that. Winning it in 2021 was unbelievable. I said at the time it felt better than winning the prem.

Back
Top Bottom