OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tchouameni MOTM
Rodrygo is looking like the RW our fan base was crying for

That said, Benz and Vini faded out hard. Thought Vini for sure should have been subbed. I think Lewa will be the standout striker in La Liga this season. Benz has no choice but to pace himself mentally and physically, during each match and through the course of the season.

Atleti keeping griezmann on the bench cause they can't afford the fee is understandable Tbf.
But these fools are gonna end up losing more money when they don't make the CL. They actually really need him out there.

It's also messed up to do that to a player when he deserves to play and the WC is right around the corner. It would be a shame though if he still got a spot over dembele barely playing this szn

This is lining up to be a great second half for The Derby della Madonnina.

Leão 🔥

How do you pronounce his last name correctly? Been saying lay-ow but just watched a video on how to pronounce the à and it should be lay-uh?
But then the ão together makes ow?

How do you pronounce his last name correctly? Been saying lay-ow but just watched a video on how to pronounce the à and it should be lay-uh?
But then the ão together makes ow?

Good for you man.

Yea you’re getting it. The second part. First part na. But the second part is the hardest.

It’d sound something like this spelled in English - Lee-ow

It’s actually a really tough name in Portuguese. RAFAEL LION. 🦁

Good for you man.

Yea you’re getting it. The second part. First part na. But the second part is the hardest.

It’d sound something like this spelled in English - Lee-ow

It’s actually a really tough name in Portuguese. RAFAEL LION. 🦁
Yea I just realized I remember leao from my BJJ days..Mata leao - lion killer

Leao took over the Milan derby 👀

His acceleration is crazy on top with the speed - along with the technical ability of course.

Weaker foot is getting better too. He’s not scared to use it as much anymore. Good to see it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom