OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Real Madrid does it again

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mourinho might be living his best life at the moment. He has plenty of job security. Lives in beautiful Rome. Has a solid squad capable of winning the scudetto. Making music video appearances.
Yea as much as England was his home for what feels like forever, think he's a lot more at ease/peace in Rome.

Away from the constant microscope and unrelenting pressure of the Prem, in a league where he's revered more than anyone else and in a world class city.

Even though they can't traditionally compete with the big 3 financially, Roma have done a good job of finding good deals where they can and really letting him build his squad to his exact liking. He's also being afforded patience to really grow his project there.

He's rewarded them with their first piece of silverware in generations and they've got a squad capable of really challenging this season especially with how wide open the Scudetto race is shaping up to be.

He's in a really good place professionally and personally it feels like.

:rofl:

Mou's lowkey the people's champ tbh :lol:, he's transcended beyond just footy more than any other coach has.

No matter how you feel about him, you'll deadass find folks on every continent who might not even give 2 ****s about football but know of him :lol:

He's also got a legitimate cult following that can rival the biggest players fanbases.

Got more off pitch clout than any other manager I can think of

Mou's lowkey the people's champ tbh :lol:, he's transcended beyond just footy more than any other coach has.

No matter how you feel about him, you'll deadass find folks on every continent who might not even give 2 ****s about football but know of him :lol:

He's also got a legitimate cult following that can rival the biggest players fanbases.

This “debate” was settled 12 years ago

Inter-Milans-Portuguese-coach-Jose-Mour-f34cd346c644789dbb4febc40a163fe1.jpg

e5857.jpg

Man I missed out on these days, I wasn’t watching back then. Need a documentary with all the drama, media stuff, interviews etc :lol:

He won a CL with Porto…

Turned Chelsea into a power house….

Then 6 years later he won a CL title with Inter who hadn’t won one in 40 years….

Also the first treble winner in Italian Football ever….

Then he got RM out of the mud during Barça’s dominance….

José’s during his prime was RIDICULOUS.

In terms of UK rappers Skepta's still that guy for me but Stormzy definitely makes the biggest splashes/waves out of all of them whenever he drops. He's a beast though.

Guys like Dave, J Hus, AJ Tracey, Tion Wayne and Kano are dope too.
Kano was one of the first UK artist that I really got into. Had “Reload” on repeat the other day. Seeing him grow and venture into different lanes like acting over the years has been dope

I wish he was just a more likable person. I feel like a lot of people forgot about his scumbag moves and saltiness over the past 15-20 years because he's been relatively more subdued lately. For example that whole Eva Carneiro fiasco was completely uncalled for and childish.

Won't lie though, El Clasicos were at their peak in terms of drama/entertainment when he was in charge :lol:

Back
Top Bottom