OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Real Madrid does it again

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So uh, anyone read the NWSL investigation report? Its ****ing disgusting and I hope the players and employees that were harmed get everything they deserve and more. Especially Erin Simon :frown: :smh:

The sad part is nothing will happen bc they've been getting away with this for years :smh:

The sad part is nothing will happen bc they've been getting away with this for years :smh:
Idk it might change for real this time. Sally Yates doesn't miss and she hit every single one of these pieces of ****. Theres plenty of criminal offense referrals that will be made. Paulson is going to have to sell the Thorns/Timbers. Louisville might cease to exist after what happened to Erin Simon (and who knows who else). The league will have to make sweeping changes and I dont see Parlow Cone taking it easy on them after her experiences.

But I'm an eternal optimist, so when nothing happens like you say, I'll still be disappointed.

Systemic abuse of all types from leadership figures across the NWSL, against players/employees/coaches. Worst thing i read was a coach sexually abusing a player during a one-on-one film session for every misplaced pass she made.

Timbers/Thorns leadership (owner, GM, team CEO) were aware of and fired our coach for various abuses, but protected him outside the team and even had various transgressions of their own that are worthy of their firing (or in Paulson's case, forced to sell the team).

Douglas Luiz staying at Villa makes more sense now.

Shorty used to claim she was a lesbian now all of a sudden she takes D. Some people hop on the LGBTQ wave for free publicity/financial benefit like it's dress up.

d2a4a9e980e34830119ece99936e7602.jpg

iz91up7emcl81.jpg

Exactly. I don’t want to be associated with these weirdos.

Only Spanish people I’d be cool with are Basques, Galicians, and some Catalans (they’re hit or miss).

The rest? No Thanks. I’m good.

I get along with my Catalan/Portuguese-Catalan cousins and the Catalans I’ve met in general, but some people in the region take the pro Catalan stance to a point where it’s extremely annoying or even sounds xenophobic in nature. It’s like damn, I support Catalan independence and think it’s the best “part” of Spain, but stop acting like every single thing in Catalonia is superior to the rest of the country or that every person is morally superior to others.

I get along with my Catalan/Portuguese-Catalan cousins and the Catalans I’ve met in general, but some people in the region take the pro Catalan stance to a point where it’s extremely annoying or even sounds xenophobic in nature. It’s like damn, I support Catalan independence and think it’s the best “part” of Spain, but stop acting like every single thing in Catalonia is superior to the rest of the country or that every person is morally superior to others.

Pro-Catalan all the way. Always have been. Give them independence.

They still have issues tho.

Breathtaking run from Dembele on the counter there, they didn't do anything with it though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom