OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Christensen out for 3 weeks. Barca gonna end up with the same back line as last year smh.

This might come down to Porto vs Atletico again…

I want revenge on these terrorists.

1664921279916.png

Watching the Brugge highlights, Felix being a 120 mill euro player is lunacy.

Edit: Greizzman is an absolute shell of himself

Last edited:
if inter draws or beats barca next week then beats victoria plzen (almost a given), barca will finish 3rd in the group. next wednesday is gonna be spicy and that match will be a must see

It’s looking like a lot of good teams could finish 3rd and drop to Europa
It’s not gonna be an easy road this year for arsenal :smh:

All salt aside, Pedri was amazing today. It's really surreal to see some of these kids play like this.

Last edited:
I always said players with short socks are about that life. Just watched the Napoli highlights and peeped the front offense wearing short socks.

And makes sense cuz your legs get less fatigued with short socks from all that running in my experience. I wear them myself in games.

It’s looking like a lot of good teams could finish 3rd and drop to Europa
It’s not gonna be an easy road this year for arsenal :smh:

I’m gonna say something that maybe controversial to you Arsenal fans right now.

You guys shouldn’t even be trying to win the Europa League. F that trophy.

Handle your business in the EPL. Stay focused. Stay juicy.

Welp…guess I’m a Suarez fan now

This is another Football thing that happens.

You see players you absolutely loathe join your clubs.

Suarez tho, damn. That’s a tough one. Is sacrificing everything you stand up for in exchange for goals actually worth it?

Yes, absolutely son.

Shorty used to claim she was a lesbian now all of a sudden she takes D. Some people hop on the LGBTQ wave for free publicity/financial benefit like it's dress up.

d2a4a9e980e34830119ece99936e7602.jpg

iz91up7emcl81.jpg
My best friend’s been lesbian for practically her whole life, until some time after she got raped by a man a year or 2 ago. She’s 25 now and ever since a few months after that happened, she noticed she started feeling attracted to both women and men. So now she identifies as bisexual.

I don’t think it’s that unusual for LGBT folks to be confused about their sexuality, even into their 20s. Not saying that’s what happened in the case you’re referring to, just pointing out it’s not necessarily unusual.

Last edited:
My best friend’s been lesbian for practically her whole life, until some time after she got raped by a man a year or 2 ago. She’s 25 now and ever since a few months after that happened, she noticed she started feeling attracted to both women and men. So now she identifies as bisexual.

I don’t think it’s that unusual for LGBT folks to be confused about their sexuality, even into their 20s. Not saying that’s what happened in the case you’re referring to, just pointing out it’s not necessarily unusual.
Yea I'm not touching that subject. Hope the rapist is in jail.

Back
Top Bottom