OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Top 4 and a deep Europa run is the goal still. Maybe a cup trophy. Not delusional enough to think we’re gonna win the league :lol:
"Trust the process" is ringing true. Might not win a trophy this year, and yes I'd be disappointed not to, but the team is young and overshooting their average. Wont hold it against the youngest team in the PL if they don't beat a generational talent City team. Europa is actually the trophy I most expect us to win, if we win anything, if only because the PL is City's and the FA Cup is a crapshoot most days.

Watching the golazo show, can’t stand this lady’s voice. Raspy + British accent :sick: and she’s a United fan:sick::sick:

Some good goals today though

YESS TONE :pimp:

3 goals in like 25 mins of play since coming back from injury

Pretty finish and slick 1-2 with Rash

jesus. havent got to watch him play, but a ton of bayern fans wanted us to pursue him last summer. he's about to get PSV a hefty fee either next summer or the one after

jesus. havent got to watch him play, but a ton of bayern fans wanted us to pursue him last summer. he's about to get PSV a hefty fee either next summer or the one after

ETH wanted him and Antony but it wasn't possible after the money Ajax wanted and with Ron staying.

Agreed personal terms with him and everything, been rumored to be a January target hut he might be even more expensive after the WC..

Been on fire for PSV this season and last

Gakpo was also linked to arsenal the whole summer. Idk how seriously though

I knew about Shelvey but shoutout my fellow feb 27ers 8)

Back
Top Bottom